Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

chicken feet

Okay, I have read about some women consuming chicken feet. Does it actually work? How so? Does it work by adding more fat cells to our breasts? And why not other food sources? Do we need to consume it everyday for it to be effective or just until we reach our goal size? Not a fan of the chicken feet, but I'm about ready to head over to the supermarket to find these.

Well I have yet to see a chicken with fat feet..... so I'm pretty leery off chicken feet for breast growth....

Read this :
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Can_eating_chi...get_bigger

thank you all.

(27-10-2013, 12:42 AM)nsas Wrote:  Okay, I have read about some women consuming chicken feet. Does it actually work? How so? Does it work by adding more fat cells to our breasts? And why not other food sources? Do we need to consume it everyday for it to be effective or just until we reach our goal size? Not a fan of the chicken feet, but I'm about ready to head over to the supermarket to find these.

Chicken feet soup would give you more collagen supplement. In Chinese old wives tale myth, they believe it helps. Not chicken breast or the like. Yes, it does have a lot of Fat amount in it so when you make the soup out of it, make sure you scoop the top layer out. That fat is not healthy.

-V

I heard plain gelatin did the same thing.

Fat feet.. Oi

Chicken feet are a great source of fat, collagen. You can add beef hooves, turkey necksn pig ears snout etc. Chicken heads and turkey waddles (red wrinked part)are full of hyaluronic acid growth peptides as well.

The reason chicken soup is used to help colds etc. Is for that very reason. Problem is you need real stock made from chicken carcasses not the flavor cubes solid at grocery stores, that's not real chicken stock or chicken soup that heals.

Bone soup from marrow bones releases a tonne of vitamins, minerals and hormones.

(02-11-2013, 03:51 AM)Zinger Wrote:  I heard plain gelatin did the same thing.

Yes, but it doesn't have the fats and natural growth factors.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon