Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do i have underdeveloped breasts or just small breasts?

I know I have small or underdeveloped breasts I just don't know which. How can you tell? Please help me.

(28-10-2013, 02:39 AM)lilflowerchild Wrote:  I know I have small or underdeveloped breasts I just don't know which. How can you tell? Please help me.

I would say a small breast then... It looks like it still got time to develop for more.
-V

But I'm 29 years old.

lilflowerchild, it is very difficult to assess the developmental stage of your breasts from a front-view. If you provided a side view so that we could better see the areola and how it lies with the surface of your breast, that would be helpful. Thanks.

Ok here is a side view. Thank you for your help.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Based on that photo and going off of Tanner's Developmental Stages, your breasts look small, not underdeveloped Smile

I hope that helps!

Thank you.

They dont look underdeveloped. They look good btw. Be happy Smile

They look good to me-not small either. What are your measurements-height, weight, sizes?

Those are CUTE, LFC!! PERFECT shape, they just to be bigger/fuller.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon