Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do i have underdeveloped breasts or just small breasts?

Thank you everyone for your help. I just found out today that I'm pregnant :-) so it looks like I'm going to have to wait on my personal program I was going to start with.
Thanks again everyone for your help.

(19-11-2013, 04:49 AM)lilflowerchild Wrote:  Thank you everyone for your help. I just found out today that I'm pregnant :-) so it looks like I'm going to have to wait on my personal program I was going to start with.

-------------------------------------------------
Congratulations, probably the best cause to invest your time and money.

(19-11-2013, 04:49 AM)lilflowerchild Wrote:  Thank you everyone for your help. I just found out today that I'm pregnant :-) so it looks like I'm going to have to wait on my personal program I was going to start with.

That's so COOL!!!! I'm very happy for you!! :-)

Congratulations!Smile

I honestly think your breasts look fine and would love to be around that size.

I think they're just small... They look hella fine to me though, just saying

(31-10-2013, 02:50 AM)lilflowerchild Wrote:  Ok here is a side view. Thank you for your help.

You look like small B to me . If that is u in avatar @29 !! Gawd you look young !!

They just look small, not underdeveloped. They are fineSmile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon