Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Interesting Facts About the Breast...

Interesting though...

All D & D+ cups are from US, Germany, Iceland, Poland, Russia, Sweden, Norway, Finland...

I guess I would happy to grow mine back to my previous size full A as it seems the gene modular classification I have.

-V

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looks like if I move to Canada I would be more average and I could play more ice hockey! lol

(28-10-2013, 07:45 PM)karren Wrote:  Looks like if I move to Canada I would be more average and I could play more ice hockey! lol

I dont know 30 years ago, USA women don't grow their breasts this quick at the age of 10...! My friend's neighbors' kids already wearing bra at the age of 8...

Now a day, a 10 year old female subject is already having 2 breasts... What changes? Is it because we eat too much of GMO modified products and hormonal enhance products that used to feed our cattles (hello, do you know how long it takes for the hens got to the stage to be ready to be killed, no wonder why these manufacturers want to make a quicker profit)?

Or becuase we consume 3000 calories per day and less physical activities compared to the 3rd world country (and our nation citizen of 50 years ago) where people are consume a lot less than 1000 calories (see the portion the fast food nowaday given you compared to back in 50's, 60's).

I m still baffled...
-V

Yeah, GMO's play a large part in it! Although, about 100 years ago, I don't think we had such a thing, but, over that period of time girls have consistently started growing their tits younger and younger over the generations. When I was little (late `50's to early `60's) girls were starting to grow tits around 11 or 12. 50 years before, it was 13 to 15. by the time I was in my 20's (early `80's) it was 9 or 10! In the past 20 years it's become 8 or 9! I know a girl that was a D cup by the time she was 12! She's just over 20, now! Another girl I know was too big for her C-cup bras by the time she was 13!! She's probably just turning 20 this year.

Unlucky for me that my genes came from a long line of small breasted man haters! lol. My sister... mother and grandmother all were very small.....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon