Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I am a man but...

Okay I am a male. First of all I dont want you to think that I am here to see breasts and things regarding sexuality just for giving myself pleasure.

Im here because I found this website and saw what it was all about. I decided to register because I feel that women should have the right to perfectionate their body to they way they want.

If I can help in any way I will and I want you to see me like a friend not a mentally sick person jaja.

I hope you can get the best out of this site. Thank You.

Welcome.... some of us men also want perfectly feminine bodies... lol

(30-10-2013, 11:27 PM)karren Wrote:  Welcome.... some of us men also want perfectly feminine bodies... lol

Thanks. I got here to because I have a girlfriend and I want to stay up to info regarding women. You know that girls sometimes get offended if you ask a lot so its best if I am here and dont ask her a lot haha lol.

My wifes like that.... easily offended.... that's why I don't ask her and am here trying to figure out things too... lol

(31-10-2013, 06:37 PM)karren Wrote:  My wifes like that.... easily offended.... that's why I don't ask her and am here trying to figure out things too... lol

Yes. When I was going to start PE she did not want to give any opinion about it. I was like please tell me what do you want ahaha. Then she talk to me about it and now I am starting to see results and I am happy. But getting her to talk about sexuality is difficult sometimes haha.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon