Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My New Program - Oestrogel Estradiol Topical Gel

Omg! I'm late but we have all wondered where you've gone and if Chiyos program worked for you. You put much effort in to it all. Its nice to know you are back. Honestly, it seems like chiyo had a lucky strike with her program working for her. Just goes to show, what one does, certainly does not work for another!

I don't feel so bad not vesting time into her program just yet, as I was so anxious to try it.

Good luck with the new program!

Surferjoe,
Do you still have to cycle PM if you're postmenopausal? What would the uppermost limit be on how much PM to take?
Thanks

Not sure. AFAIK you don't need to cycle it then, but you may want to find posts from someone else who was in the same boat and see how it went for them. The PC label recommends 21 out of 28 days rather than 14 out of 28 days. I don't know what the upper limit is for PM but I've heard 5 grams can cause problems; again see what others have used. But even before going above 500 mg I'd try to raise everything else first. It's quite strong and if you aren't getting much at 1,000 mg you may want to look into other things first rather than trying more PM. Like PC.

I've grown another 1 cm this month. So I see I am growing 1 cm per month.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon