Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

are my Bosom Beauty cups too small? (pics)

I just received my BB today and am loving how intense the suction is! I ordered size M cups because my breasts are B size, but I find the cups really too small in circumference. At the end of the session my nipples are still 2 inches from the ends, but I feel like not enough of the breast gets inside the cups. Or maybe I'm just too used to the massive width of the Brava domes?

Attached are 2 photos of the BB in action. Can you tell if the cups are the right size for me?

I dont see anything wrong with them Smile.

(03-11-2013, 03:38 AM)fozzie Wrote:  I just received my BB today and am loving how intense the suction is! I ordered size M cups because my breasts are B size, but I find the cups really too small in circumference. At the end of the session my nipples are still 2 inches from the ends, but I feel like not enough of the breast gets inside the cups. Or maybe I'm just too used to the massive width of the Brava domes?

Did you switch from brava to bosom beauty?

(03-11-2013, 12:45 PM)rateset Wrote:  
(03-11-2013, 03:38 AM)fozzie Wrote:  I just received my BB today and am loving how intense the suction is! I ordered size M cups because my breasts are B size, but I find the cups really too small in circumference. At the end of the session my nipples are still 2 inches from the ends, but I feel like not enough of the breast gets inside the cups. Or maybe I'm just too used to the massive width of the Brava domes?

Did you switch from brava to bosom beauty?

No, I just bought BB to supplement and see if I might get better results.

I think they look fine..... but then again I like the smaller cups that gives more of a focused suction than large domes that pulls ever where...

(04-11-2013, 04:56 AM)karren Wrote:  I think they look fine..... but then again I like the smaller cups that gives more of a focused suction than large domes that pulls ever where...

Really? Why would focused suction be preferable? I kind of feel like it's just pulling the outer half of my boobs...

If they pinch the breast into the cup they are too small when I tried cups to small this happened like my breast didn't fit in so it folded in skin was painful and it didn't pump because my breasts crushed into the cup.
Do you get these problems? If no you are probably OK

Attached are 2 photos of the BB in action. Can you tell if the cups are the right size for me?

The thing about Brava and NB that their RIMs / Rings are way too wide which I think once your boobs start growing, it would give a larger gap in between and we NBErs would have another problem to figure out how to fill up the between gap.
Also, I still think trying to upgrade a bigger cup too soon (after 2 wks, 4 wks) is a not a sustainable approach. The first 2-3 months perhaps it was just a swelling.
-V

Ps: I hate the long tubing, connector hanging around my front chest when I wear this for a long period time.

No, they don't pinch me and aren't really uncomfortable, but it just feels like not enough of my breast is being "sucked" inside. I ordered the Chinese Massage cups from amazon in size L, which arrived today, and they are barely any larger! I'm a small B cup, what gives?

Today I tried the BB on level 5 and got massive swelling, so much that my boobs were almost all the way to end of the cups and they turned kind of purple. Then when I took them off I had some little tiny red pimple-like spots on my breasts.

Here is a pic of my boobs filling the domes. I feel like level 5 is too strong in such a small cup, no? I'm worried that my breasts will get elongated this way!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon