Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mako's progress thread

Allrighty, I think it's time to take the plunge!

A little about me:

Height: 5'5"
Weight: 120 lbs
Starting date: Oct 1st 2013
Starting measurements: 30-25-35
Cup size: between 34AA and 34A
First goal size: 34B
Ultimate goal size: C cup

I don't think my boobs have grown since I was 14. Dodgy I got teased a bit, but nothing bad. I just think I would feel and look sexier with a bit more on top. I actually like small breasts- I think they can be very sexy and alluring. It's all about balance though, and as it is, it looks like my lower half and upper half belong to two different people. I'm hoping to reach a full B or small C to balance out my shapely butt and thighs.

Program:

Massage:
Female Deer massage 2x15 minutes a day, interspersed with some Thai slapping. I average about 30-45 minutes of massage a day.

Herbs:

Daily: 2 teaspoons fenugreek seeds, 1/4 teaspoon MSM powder, 1/4 teaspoon turmeric -- 3 times a day mixed in some vegetable juice
Glutamine, L-Tyrosine in the morning.
L-Arginine and GABA at night
Spearmint tea 1-2 times a day

Day12-28 of my cycle: 1/2 teaspoon Progesterone cream

I've had some progress so far (knock on wood!) and if things keep going the way they are, I think I might reach a small B by the new year! Really ANY growth is welcome, I was so small when I started.

Starting pics:

And November 1st pics (one month in):

Measurements: 32.5"

Looking good. Happy growing!

Thank you Koko!

(04-11-2013, 08:50 PM)Mako Wrote:  Allrighty, I think it's time to take the plunge!

A little about me:

Height: 5'5"
Weight: 120 lbs
Starting date: Oct 1st 2013
Starting measurements: 30-25-35
Cup size: between 34AA and 34A
First goal size: 34B
Ultimate goal size: C cup

It seems you are a 32B cup. I am really surprised to see your starting measurement was only 30"... ? It got quite a breast tissue to me.

Anyway, congrat. Look good.

-V

I was wondering if I might be a 32 B. I haven't been bra shopping in ages. The first picture were taken about a week after I started, and they were already showing some growth. My boobs are pretty conical, so they didn't fill up the cup much. Any tight shirt or bathing suit would squash me nearly flat. I think they're already getting rounder, which I'm thrilled about! Big Grin

(05-11-2013, 09:20 PM)Mako Wrote:  I was wondering if I might be a 32 B. I haven't been bra shopping in ages. The first picture were taken about a week after I started, and they were already showing some growth. My boobs are pretty conical, so they didn't fill up the cup much. Any tight shirt or bathing suit would squash me nearly flat. I think they're already getting rounder, which I'm thrilled about! Big Grin

hi mako, your size looks very similar to mine, you're's look a tad bigger though! I just got some gaba today, what was your motivation to use it? mine was my age, im 36 btw. having read about shortness of breath etc I think i'm too scared to use it ha ha!! have you experienced any side effects? would you mind if I posted you a pic of me? be nice to share the journey with someone whos starting out the same size as me! Smile ps are you very slim too? I am! and as much as id love to pile on the weight in the hopes it might go to my boobies for once , it seems its going to my stomach first :s not quite what im after right before summer!

You are about the size I was when I started. You have enough tissue to go very far! I attribute my growth to a ton of massage and noogle. The herbs have played a very small part in my growing. In fact, I took only herbs for several years and had zero growth. Just sayin'.

(08-11-2013, 07:59 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  The herbs have played a very small part in my growing. In fact, I took only herbs for several years and had zero growth. Just sayin'.
Yeah, I was taking some for the better part of a year and saw NO results!! They said, "Money back guarantee!!" So I tried to get my money back and they said, "Only by 90 days!" Well, you have to take the stuff for 6 months before it even STARTS to work!! (Which it didn't!!) What a rip-off!!

(08-11-2013, 07:26 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(05-11-2013, 09:20 PM)Mako Wrote:  I was wondering if I might be a 32 B. I haven't been bra shopping in ages. The first picture were taken about a week after I started, and they were already showing some growth. My boobs are pretty conical, so they didn't fill up the cup much. Any tight shirt or bathing suit would squash me nearly flat. I think they're already getting rounder, which I'm thrilled about! Big Grin

hi mako, your size looks very similar to mine, you're's look a tad bigger though! I just got some gaba today, what was your motivation to use it? mine was my age, im 36 btw. having read about shortness of breath etc I think i'm too scared to use it ha ha!! have you experienced any side effects? would you mind if I posted you a pic of me? be nice to share the journey with someone whos starting out the same size as me! Smile ps are you very slim too? I am! and as much as id love to pile on the weight in the hopes it might go to my boobies for once , it seems its going to my stomach first :s not quite what im after right before summer!

Hi Ellacraig!

It was actually researching GABA and other amino acids that led me to discover NBE. I had read some stuff that amino acids could promote better mood, and also raise HGH. I started wondering if HGH could stimulate breast growth, and turns out it does! That led me to an article about Female Deer massage, and got me onto NBE. It seems like HGH is a pretty important part of the process, so I'm trying to boost mine through amino acids and better sleep in a dark room.

The first time I took GABA, I started feeling this weird prickly sensation in my face and hands. I was a little freaked, thinking this might be an allergic reaction, but after looking it up it seems like a normal reaction that occurs sometimes. A bit like niacin flush I would guess. It went away after 5-10 minutes. I've only gotten it 2 or 3 times since then, and now that I know what it is, it doesn't feel bad.

Please do share a picture! I always like to see people's progress. Smile Makes me very hopeful!
I'm slim... sort of, from the waist up. Tongue I'm not looking to put on any weight other than on my boobs (though I'm trying to round out my butt- I love the bubble butts!). I especially want to keep my tiny waist.

*EDIT* I wanted to edit my original post, but I'm too late.

I'm also doing chest exercise 3-4 times a week, which I think are suuuuper important. It doesn't make the cup size bigger, but it pushes them forward and up, which makes them look bigger. I do push ups and chest-fly with 15lbs weights.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon