Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mako's progress thread

Hi Peggy!

I'm doing well! And so are the girls! Big Grin Thanks for your lovely compliment!

I should be posting new pics soon!
I changed my program so I'll update that too.

Sounds great! Looking forward to read what your new program is and to see updated pics. Tongue

(26-11-2013, 12:26 AM)Mako Wrote:  Hi Peggy!

I'm doing well! And so are the girls! Big Grin Thanks for your lovely compliment!

I should be posting new pics soon!
I changed my program so I'll update that too.

Hi Mako,
Wheres the update on your programme Wink !!!
I'm off herbs now! and im quite relieved to be honest. I said to myself if I notice the herbs interfering with my cycle at all I would stop! They did and I have!
I'd like to try a less invasive and very mild herbal route now!
Keen to hear what you are trying and how you're getting on Smile

(28-11-2013, 06:31 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  I'm off herbs now! and im quite relieved to be honest. I said to myself if I notice the herbs interfering with my cycle at all I would stop! They did and I have!
That is the reason why I do not take any herbs. I took red clover many years ago and it totally messed up my cycle. So this time, no herbs, only massage, hypnosis, subliminal sounds and exercising. Smile

(28-11-2013, 12:19 PM)peggy Wrote:  
(28-11-2013, 06:31 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  I'm off herbs now! and im quite relieved to be honest. I said to myself if I notice the herbs interfering with my cycle at all I would stop! They did and I have!
That is the reason why I do not take any herbs. I took red clover many years ago and it totally messed up my cycle. So this time, no herbs, only massage, hypnosis, subliminal sounds and exercising. Smile

agreed peggy. im hoping my moods will stablise now too off the herbs Smile ive no doubt herbs do work for some but I realise now theres soooo much more to herbs/hormones and you need to know where your hormones are at prior to starting then you have a much better chance. its a shame it costs so much to get this done or I would have just done it first! hope what you are doing is working for you peggy Smile

(28-11-2013, 05:56 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  its a shame it costs so much to get this done or I would have just done it first!

I agree, it costs a lot. Sad

(28-11-2013, 05:56 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  hope what you are doing is working for you peggy Smile

Thank you very much. Wish the same to you. Smile

Well, I'm afraid I don't have much progress to show this month. Dodgy I got up to 33" a week ago, and they felt bigger, but nothing that showed up in pictures. And then they seemed to deflate and I measured in at 32.5" again. Angry And that's before my period, which just started. Super annoying! I shouldn't be too impatient, but seeing progress really spurs me on. At least I didn't go back to what I had before.

I stopped taking fenugreek around two weeks ago, after my boyfriend said I smelled spicy (like cinnamon). So this might have something to do with it. Or I could've lost weight, though I don't think I did. I haven't been doing as many chest exercises, which might also be a cause. I didn't take any red clover this month, because it seemed to make my cellulite worse. So many possible causes!

I started taking fenugreek again, in lower doses. *Sigh* We'll see!

I was hoping to be able to do it only with massage and some HGH boosting supplement. Maybe it would still work, only slower...

So my current program is:

L-Arginine 2000mg x3 a day
EPO 1000mg x3 a day
GABA 1000mg X1 at night
Fenugreek ~2g x2 a day
MSM 1/4 tsp x2 a day
Spearmint tea 1-2 a day

PC during last 14 days of cycle.

Massage 20 min x2 a day. (mix of female deer, slapping and fat brushing. I don't know if fat brushing really works- it seems too good to be true. But might as well try! I'd love more fat on my ribcage in general. Hate seeing ribs!)

Thanks for checking in Ellacraig and Peggy!Smile I'd love to hear how both of you progress on your herb-free journey! If I knew it would work, even if slower, I'd take that route. I actually enjoy the massage!

(29-11-2013, 04:02 AM)Mako Wrote:  Well, I'm afraid I don't have much progress to show this month. Dodgy I got up to 33" a week ago, and they felt bigger, but nothing that showed up in pictures. And then they seemed to deflate and I measured in at 32.5" again. Angry And that's before my period, which just started. Super annoying! I shouldn't be too impatient, but seeing progress really spurs me on. At least I didn't go back to what I had before.

I stopped taking fenugreek around two weeks ago, after my boyfriend said I smelled spicy (like cinnamon). So this might have something to do with it. Or I could've lost weight, though I don't think I did. I haven't been doing as many chest exercises, which might also be a cause. I didn't take any red clover this month, because it seemed to make my cellulite worse. So many possible causes!

I started taking fenugreek again, in lower doses. *Sigh* We'll see!

I was hoping to be able to do it only with massage and some HGH boosting supplement. Maybe it would still work, only slower...

So my current program is:

L-Arginine 2000mg x3 a day
EPO 1000mg x3 a day
GABA 1000mg X1 at night
Fenugreek ~2g x2 a day
MSM 1/4 tsp x2 a day
Spearmint tea 1-2 a day

PC during last 14 days of cycle.

Massage 20 min x2 a day. (mix of female deer, slapping and fat brushing. I don't know if fat brushing really works- it seems too good to be true. But might as well try! I'd love more fat on my ribcage in general. Hate seeing ribs!)

Thanks for checking in Ellacraig and Peggy!Smile I'd love to hear how both of you progress on your herb-free journey! If I knew it would work, even if slower, I'd take that route. I actually enjoy the massage!

You know what though Mako, I found the fenugreek is aweful at first! Then it tapers off, ie I'm taking fenugreek only, I believe from what I've heard on here fenugreek isn't of great consequence on the phyto estrogen front so I'm not too worried about it! But yes now that I'm taking fenu again on its own I haven't had any maple/curry smell at all, maybe your body tolerates it better after a period of time?
To be perfectly honest I went through a stage where I used the noogleberry twice a day and I noticed an improvement which swiftly went away when I stopped. Bit hard with a hubby and young daughter running around.
But I want to take l-arginine also, the only reason I haven't is because the protein powder I take has more in one serving than a single l-arginine pill so that's probably enough at a guess.
What does spearment tea do? And did you have any effects after taking gaba? I have some gaba here but im too scared to use it for fear of tingling or shortness of breath!!

ps I hear you, its downright depressing when you go up! then go back down! :s
I am planning to consult with a herbalist in the new year over other things but I have EVERY intention of asking her about what herbs she thinks will work - I will update when I know! Wink

pps.. I was thinking of trying this :
http://www.breastoptions.com/wildyam.html
- I figure AFTER DOING SOME RESEARCH FIRST over the weekend that this might be of use in my particular case having just dosed myself up the the eyeballs with phytoestrogens over the past 3 months and having noticeable weight gain, moodiness and now messed up cycle with any luck this might undo some of the damage I may have caused.

anyway my little rant is over! back to you mako, keep us updated! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon