Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mako's progress thread

I wish I tried no herbs route in the beginning...

Im interested on the progress of your program Mako. So, yeah keep us posted.

(29-11-2013, 04:02 AM)Mako Wrote:  Super annoying! I shouldn't be too impatient, but seeing progress really spurs me on. At least I didn't go back to what I had before.
Don't give up, I know it can be very annoying but as you said it is a very slow process and we shouldn't be too impatient.

(29-11-2013, 04:02 AM)Mako Wrote:  I don't know if fat brushing really works- it seems too good to be true. But might as well try! I'd love more fat on my ribcage in general. Hate seeing ribs!)
What is fat brushing if I may ask?
I too would love to have more fat on my ribcage.

(29-11-2013, 05:52 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  I am planning to consult with a herbalist in the new year over other things but I have EVERY intention of asking her about what herbs she thinks will work - I will update when I know! Wink

Yes please keep us updated ELLACRAIG, that would be really interesting.

(29-11-2013, 06:08 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  pps.. I was thinking of trying this :
http://www.breastoptions.com/wildyam.html
- I figure AFTER DOING SOME RESEARCH FIRST over the weekend that this might be of use in my particular case having just dosed myself up the the eyeballs with phytoestrogens over the past 3 months and having noticeable weight gain, moodiness and now messed up cycle with any luck this might undo some of the damage I may have caused.

anyway my little rant is over! back to you mako, keep us updated! Smile

Cool- actually I forgot to add I am also taking some wild yam now. so we'll see.

I ran out of L-Arginine today, and I'm not sure I'll go get more. The GABA seemed to help me sleep well at first. I've been taking it for a while now, so I don't know if I could tell a differnece anymore.

Thanks for telling me your experience on FG, it's good to know!

Spearmint is supposed to lower androgens/testosterone.

(29-11-2013, 02:48 PM)peggy Wrote:  
(29-11-2013, 04:02 AM)Mako Wrote:  Super annoying! I shouldn't be too impatient, but seeing progress really spurs me on. At least I didn't go back to what I had before.
Don't give up, I know it can be very annoying but as you said it is a very slow process and we shouldn't be too impatient.

(29-11-2013, 04:02 AM)Mako Wrote:  I don't know if fat brushing really works- it seems too good to be true. But might as well try! I'd love more fat on my ribcage in general. Hate seeing ribs!)

Thanks peggy! I love the encouragement!

Chiyomilk used this technique- though it sounds dubious to me. It's where you use your hands to "brush" the fat from other areas of your body to your boobs. Like pushing fat from your belly to your boobs.

(29-11-2013, 07:39 AM)Koko Wrote:  I wish I tried no herbs route in the beginning...

Im interested on the progress of your program Mako. So, yeah keep us posted.

Thanks Koko! Smile

(29-11-2013, 06:16 PM)Mako Wrote:  
(29-11-2013, 02:48 PM)peggy Wrote:  

Thanks peggy! I love the encouragement!

Chiyomilk used this technique- though it sounds dubious to me. It's where you use your hands to "brush" the fat from other areas of your body to your boobs. Like pushing fat from your belly to your boobs.

just a quick note! Im doing fat transfer massage as well and pinching the fat in the areas you want to move breaks its up. once you've don'e the massage do some gentle slapping then dowse the breasts with ice cold water - you probably already knew but it was months before I found this out. this is the method they pay for in Thailand with great success provided you have some bodyfat to move :p I guess I can thank the herbs for giving me some tummy/hip fat to work with!

(29-11-2013, 06:16 PM)Mako Wrote:  Chiyomilk used this technique- though it sounds dubious to me. It's where you use your hands to "brush" the fat from other areas of your body to your boobs. Like pushing fat from your belly to your boobs.

Thanks for the info. I may try that. I have a little bit belly fat. Tongue

Your start is definitely NOT AA, it is A to B.

Update!

So I definitely think the fenugreek was helping now- a few days after starting it again, my boobs swelled up. And this is after I started my period, no less! So I'll keep up with it, even tho it makes me smell like cinnamon. Rolleyes I wonder when it will become permanent.

I also started to ease up on the massage- not the length of time, but the intensity. I realized I was rubbing them really hard, and it was irritating my skin. I'm going easier now (and not slapping them so much or so hard) and the skin looks better. They also seem to respond a bit better. Treat those girls right, ladies! Tongue

Hopefully this month will show some growth I can see in pictures.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon