Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Please correct me if i'm wrong

I read and thought a lot in the last few weeks since i found this forum. I came up with the following thoughts and would be happy to hear your opinion.

1. My breasts are somehow underdeveloped, the nipples look like tanner stage 4. I guess that's because in my puberty i was very thin and didn't want to grow up, now i think i didn't want to become a grownup women or so. Strange how things change. Well...

2. I will take bo to reset my body to puberty and kelp to let it work right.

3. Since i don't know my hormonal status and only think i don't have enough progesterone, i will take evening primrose oil for the next months to balance my hormones.

4. To support growth i will raise my hgh by eating beepollen and get into shape phyically. I read about gaba raising hgh, but can't find some info...is it a pill, herbs r something different? Plus i will try to get rid of stress and sleep good.

5. Before i pump (about an hour every day if possible) i will warm my boobs up. I will drink plenty f water while pumping. I will massage them with flaxseedoil before and after, plus every evening before sleeping.

6. I will use volufiline two times a day.

Does that sound reasonable?do you have any ideas or corrections? I am happy about anything you say.

Welcome. Seems like you've done your work and a strategy for. In my opinion I don't see any issues or misunderstanding for each of them. You might to add some type massage and if your looking for increased circulation by warming your breasts - alternating hot and cold compresses then to cause more circulation then just warm; so maybe look into and whether is suitable for noogling.

Hi, I remember seeing a post on GABA affecting HGH and was wondering if it was this one you saw.

(08-10-2013, 10:26 PM)Anon Wrote:  There was a study, long ago, about the effects of GABA on HGH. However, the GABA was injected directly into the brain of lab mice and increased HGH by 500%. I will not be injecting GABA into my brain but I bought some GABA(750mg NOW Foods). I do have some concerns on it's effect on tissue growth, it works for muscle growth but I don't know how or if it affects breast tissue growth. However, oral GABA affects the pancreas increasing insulin production which doesn't get along with HGH. It increases prolactin, but I'm already taking Fenugreek for that.

On a side note, the studies used between 3 and 18 grams to increase HGH production. The only way to know whether this can increase the gains gained from Noogleberry is to try and experiment.

Last night I tried L-Glutamine before I snoogled for 4 hours and I had no difference in swelling. I am going to record my before and after measurements for every noogle session while taking L-glutamine(2 g) for a week and then I will stop L-glutamine and try GABA(1.5 g) before snoogling.

I'm just scared to experiment because I don't want to lose any gains this early in the game!

Oh, and I think GABA comes in pill form.
HTH.

3. I wasn't able to find much concrete information on primrose oil.
4. Minor so I'm going to skip this one but it's not necessarily nothing.
5. Popular here and probably helps
6. Contains saponins so it may help, but I can't tell how much and it seems a bit expensive.

1-2. Until you know your hormonal status I'll suggest this:
A few hundred mg red clover, 1 capsule is usually fine
50-500 mg saponins, though there isn't really an upper limit.

Both would be taken all month. Fenugreek is about 1.5% saponins, Wild yam is about 1% saponins, and goat's rue and shatavari are around the same ballpark. So the whole herb takes quite a lot and towards the higher end could upset your stomach. But you can get concentrated extracts that have a lot more and they're fairly cheap. Or you could eat a lot of fenugreek sprouts: soak seeds in water overnight, rinse twice a day for 1-3 days. There are roughly 3.5 grams in a teaspoon of fenugreek seeds. Most herb powders are around 2.5 grams in a teaspoon. Red clover balances out estrogen so it can be good whether you're too low or too high, and it has a ton of these weak estrogen balancing phytoestrogens so you don't need much. Saponins however are virtually unlimited; the more you use the more it increaeses your own hormones. So use whatever amount you need to get results: start low and increase bit by bit until you find out. Because it increases your own hormones they've often been used for estrogen or progesterone or many other things but actually they're for everything and you likewise use them all month.

If you do find out that you have too much estrogen then that's difficult to deal with without progesterone cream. But you can use 40-125 mg vitex agnus castus to slowly raise prolactin which can help. At about 250 mg and above it lowers prolactin instead so don't overdo it. That amount is around 1/60th to 1/20th of a teaspoon so you might mix a month's worth with a month's worth of something else to make it easier to divide. Red clover and saponins will help too. If you instead find out that estrogen is too low then you can use 250-1000 mg pueraria mirifica and that you would use only part of the month. It's also far stronger so without progesterone to counterbalance it you may want to lean towards the lower end.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon