Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do you think anyone can grow? Advice please

Do you think anyone can grow through NBE as long as they have the right hormone balance? I have been trying for over three years and am getting discouraged. However, I finally did a hormone test and found out that my estrogen is super high. If I can bring my hormones into the same balance as someone with a curvy body, then I should become curvy too, right? I'm giving it one last try. I'm considering implants even though they make me uneasy because I am desperate.Sad

Does anyone know the optimal progesterone to estradiol ratio for breast growth? My estradiol is 9.5 pg/ml and progesterone is 100 pg/ml. My ratio is 11 but should be 100-500. What ratio in that range is best to shoot for?

Are you doing anything besides the herb? I did those for 2 years and had maybe a little swelling but then that went away. You need to use the herbs alongside stimulation, such as a pump and massage. Otherwise you probably will not get any real growth.

I used noogleberry for over a year with no results along with BO and PM (at different times). I am not taking anything right now. I guess I need to get my estrogen down before I try anything else. That's probably why it wasn't working before. Does lowering estrogen ever lead to growth?

How long did you give bo? What type? I think some people need months of that did you use kelp l tyrosine and protien? How old are you if your over 30 its good to add bovine pituitary too.
What's your bmi if your underweight you will have a hard time or if you have very little breast tissue.
What were your other test results other things can effect too like thyroid and pituitary function and androgens etc I think others understand these tests better maybe Tibetan
I think everyone can grow yes some people just need longer and everyone need different

I used swanson BO for a few months and I did also use kelp, l-tyrosine and protein. I just turned 30 but I was under 30 when I was trying to grow. I was underweight when I first started but not anymore. I thought my boobs would grow when I gained weight but they didn't. Sad They stayed proportionally the same. I haven't tested thyroid and pituitary but my testosterone is a little high. I know I should probably test thyroid, adrenals and other stuff but it is so expensive. I plan to get everything tested over time though! Do you know a website that sells a pituitary function test? I haven't seen one.

(09-11-2013, 04:31 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  How long did you give bo? What type? I think some people need months of that did you use kelp l tyrosine and protien? How old are you if your over 30 its good to add bovine pituitary too.
What's your bmi if your underweight you will have a hard time or if you have very little breast tissue.
What were your other test results other things can effect too like thyroid and pituitary function and androgens etc I think others understand these tests better maybe Tibetan
I think everyone can grow yes some people just need longer and everyone need different

Can you let me know how to find out if we have less breast tissue?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon