Poll: Do you think is big enough for most women? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes you have enough.
61.54%
61.54%
No. Make it grow more.
38.46%
38.46%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Penis Enlargement for me :)

[quote='timarie' pid='98305' dateline='1391326698']
I love it how so many of you girls know the length of your partner's erected penis. Like, huh? In the middle of love making, are you measuring it out in your head, or do you ask him later on, "so hun, btw, what size are you?" or is he a man's man and boasts it to you at some point? That just, is funny...

And, although I have only ever had two partners in my lifetime (so I cannot say how a small-sized penis would feel), I DO know that I enjoy holding a big penis in my hand. It is probably my favorite part. And as Bonita said, it is definitely better eye candy. But yes, hitting the cervix is not very pleasant and the gag reflux is not all that it's hyped-up to be... so finding some in-between size where the gag reflex is minimal but the amount to grab is still substantial: that is key.

EDIT: Bonita made an excellent point earlier. There really is no point in growing your penis if your body isn't built. A big penis really does look silly on a skinny kid....
[/quote

(17-06-2014, 06:04 PM)Pirate Wrote:  Very interesting thread. I love the conversation and the variety of perspectives.
In PE (Penis Enhancement), or Male Enhancement, circles, people talk about physical characteristics including length and girth, of course, but also about shape (curved, big head, little, head, etc.), veiny vs. not veiny, angle of attack (when erect), Erection Quality (EQ) ie harness, and shower vs. grower.
There are also performance characteristics like premature ejaculation
(pe), delayed ejaculation (DE), erectile dysfunction (ED), male multiple orgasm (MMO), recovery time, stamina, dry orgasm (DO) and on and on and on.
So, ladies, recognizing that for most women, the man is far more important than the penis, what characteristics in a penis bring bonus points to the encounter or relationship?

Oh, and who has actually measured their partner's cock? A penis over 8" BPEL is extremely rare, far rarer than guys who claim to have a penis over 8".

I have measured with both long-term relationships I have been in. Well, I take that back... when I measured my ex's it was after a random hookup because we were drunk and it seemed funny at the time. He was 8.5 and super thick. I don't remember it being that size when we were dating (we were younger, he was my first) but it hurt like hell and made nearly every position other than missionary impossible.

Husband is almost 7.5 and girthy... still hurts on occasion and can even cause me to bleed a little which is always a slight mood killer. His is lovely though.

On a side note flaccid penises are really fun to grab, jiggle, and make turkey noises.

Yh I measured I havent been with that many men but I remember all exs were about 8 inches my last ex was too thick for regular condoms haha.
I remember the first time I saw one that was 'average' 5in I thought it looked tiny haha but he was amazing in bed so it felt just as good.
My man now is just over 9 length and nearly 6 girth I think it got a little bigger after cooking with maca alot he looks so great naked mmm.
So big penis it looks great but it does hurt sometimes quite painful but he does say I have the smallest lady parts he has had so maybe for other people is ok.

Yeah I have seen a few average sized ones and I wasn't like ewww get it away! lol.

I think what it boils down to is girth. I don't want it skinny regardless of length!

What's a good girth then? 5+" like the previous post? Is more than 5 inches better? How much exactly? 5.5"? 6"?

5.5 inches for me. That's what the husband is and it hurts sometimes, but not in a bad way.

(01-07-2014, 04:29 PM)echapman Wrote:  5.5 inches for me. That's what the husband is and it hurts sometimes, but not in a bad way.

That seems huge to me lol. I just measured my wrist and its 6.5 inches around.

My wrist! hahaha

Those are tiny wrists.

Maybe I should start a new poll for favorite girth. I'm also wondering how much is too much.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon