Poll: Do you think is big enough for most women? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes you have enough.
61.54%
61.54%
No. Make it grow more.
38.46%
38.46%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Penis Enlargement for me :)

Double post, sorry.

[quote='Tenbris' pid='88382' dateline='1383839720results ld like to introduce my GF to this page so she grows her breasts.

She currently has 36C cup but I would like to hit the D cups hehe. I would love it.

Haha if a letter is important just buy her a 34d bra it will probably fit better than 36c(its almost the same size) and there you go a d cup girlfriend boosting her confidence not damaging it!
I am pretty sure npe works you already have good results many men claim it does and i watched an english show testing it so you do what you want with your penis its yours just with all body enhancement be safe.

(07-11-2013, 06:47 PM)LookingForward2NBE Wrote:  
(07-11-2013, 04:55 PM)Tenbris Wrote:  I would like to introduce my GF to this page so she grows her breasts.

She currently has 36C cup but I would like to hit the D cups hehe. I would love it. But that is only her to decide. In my opinion it would do good hehe.

You should not be trying to change your partner and love her for who she is. Please do not make her feel inadequate simply because you perfer women with D cup breasts. If she isn't your type, move on. You should only be supporting her in the decisions she makes and never try and make her who she isn't. You could end doing some very harmful things to her by suggesting she make her breasts larger! You can completely shake her confidence and cause emotional issues that can last a lifetime. Most women would C perfect, D's are getting on the larger size and be uncomfortable for some during physical activity. Should she not be a responder and gets no gains she may feel she needs to disfigure and mutilate her self and getting implants down the road simply because you wanted her to look like a another women. That's a very unwise and very immature thing to think let alone talk to your gf about.

Men with penis envy do not have many options so trying npe doesn't result in a backup of surgery where silicone bags are inserted in the shafts and having you feels like your have sex in a water ballon with risk of rupture etc. Imagine having 2 scars on each side of your penis too boot.
All this because you did it cause woman found you too small, and get to 7". She dumps you and the women is like I don't like the feel of that and dumps you. Next woman comes along and want you to get another surgery to 9". Meanwhile, you were perfectly fine at 6"... But because some woman thought other you end with a lifetime of insecurity.

That said, for women who are not happy with there appearance and would like enhancement and feel implants would make them feel better and make themselves empowered than its 100% ok.. Just not because some guy wanted a bit more to play with.

Meh, me so sad for her...

I said that because she the one that said one day to me that she wanted them bigger but she feels insecure because of the cons of having big breasts. I loce her the way she is I dont have problems with her body. It just like a fantasy but I can live with what she has. And I would never like implants on her.

Gonna have to agree with LookingForward2NBE. Us girls complain about our insecurities but usually are just needing reassurance from our loved one that we are okay the way we are and don't need to change, not that we DO need to change. One should get into a relationship with someone because they love who their partner is, not for who they could possibly be (well let's talk physically right now, so how they could possibly look).

As for penis size, that depends on the size of the girl! We are all built differently inside. For me, I am happy with 5.5-6". When it gets larger it starts hitting organs inside me and is very painful. Sex is not too enjoyable for me with a large peen. My bf has a 6" at its largest and it is the best sex of my life. A lot of that is the connection we have too though. Connection/chemistry is the most important part of sex for me. I'm not all about fucking though. I guess if one is just down for a good fuck then size and physical attributes is probably far more important.

Try to not be superficial, that is my advice. Be healthy, but not greedy or unrealistic. Many females are on here because they have at one point dealt with a douchy male and it has affected them so greatly that they are now trying to go against nature and be more "physically pleasing".

Wow! I've been watching this thread. I honestly think 6-7" length with a nice girth is good enough for me. I'm petite though. Girth is more important than length. Yeah size and how you use it matters.

Also, its funny that this thread is created. I hit the pe forums every now and again out of research and curiosity of male perspective. I have formulated a fertility blend based on Chinese medicine for males. My friend is going to be licensed to practice TCM and wants me to work with her. So im getting into it you can say.

Anyway, this formula is intended to make your manhood grow if you take it daily and you could prob just massage the tincture in the scrotum/ penis with coconut oil. Its also meant to balance out your endocrine system up your T levels. If you want, I can send you a free 1 oz bottle ( which is worth $25). All I ask in return is that you update this thread about how you think its working for you with the pe.

Let me know. Pm me with any questions Smile

Wow! I've been watching this thread. I honestly think 6-7 length with a nice girth is good enough for me. I'm petite though. Girth is more important than length. Yeah size and how you use it matters.

Also, its funny that this thread is created. I hit the pe forums every now and again out of research and curiosity of male perspective. I have formulated a fertility blend based on Chinese medicine for males. My friend is going to be licensed to practice TCM and wants me to work with her. So im getting into it you can say.

Anyway, this formula is inteded to make your manhood grow if you take it daily and you could prob just massage the tincture in the scrotum/ penis with coconut oil. Its also meant to balance out your endocrine system up your T levels. If you want, I can send you a free 1 oz bottle ( which is worth $25). All I ask in return is that you update this thread about how you think its working for you with the pe.

Let me know. Pm me with any questions Smile

Yes, girth. Smile FARRRRR more important. You aren't hitting organs that way and get all the good stuff on the sides.

Thank you all Wink love.

Im doing my exercises Smile. Going for a medium size dick Smile. 7x6 maybe.

I must admit I'm amused by this thread, no offense tenbris, but, purely in a effort to help your research I'll put in a guys perspective. .So be happy with what you have,because I'm not sure that a real penis enlargement tool has been invented yet, the same could be said for a NBE too!. But, there's always two sides to an argument, right?...people/companies claim they have the right stuff, I'd say try Tibetan's product, what's to loose?

L. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon