Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bradelis ?'s

Okay let's see if I include the link to the page off their website so you can see it. I usually wear Victoria's Secret bra size 36D or 38C. The Bradelis size they recommended for me for this bra is size 36E. So their sizes are different than VS bras.

Here is the link to the bra I got: https://bradelisnewyork.com/bras/shop-by...g.html?p=2

I've attached a picture I took of mine showing the inside of it. You can see it has removable pads and I pulled the one open on the right side just so you could see that. Actually the bra isn't as sexy looking as the others BUT it is pretty on, and it makes my boobs look better when I wear it :-) plus it's comfortable. And I figure you only wear each step for 3 months so I can handle looking at it for 3 months as long as it makes my boobs bigger and gets rid of those ugly little fat bags I have under my arms.

This says I can't attach my picture because it's too large of a file.... but the cups have removable pads, so each cup has a slit where you can add or remove the little pads that were in it when I got it.

I'm sorry. I'm not good at computer stuff so I can't figure out how to attach the picture. It says the file is too large. But all I did was take a picture of it with my cell phone. I don't get it.

Okay - if you open the link and click on Care Tips they show a picture of the inside of it. Smile

I recently bought 3bradelis:one 30F leaves me some room to grow, but the othe two with 30 E I guess is just about the current size,so I need to sell these two. I wore 2 wks for 30 F, the shape looked better and I'm confident it can increase size by continuously scooping the fat.
ca115312:step1 pink used 40 for sale including shipping,washed one time and cut tag, but still have the tag
Ca115313:step2 beige used 45 for sale including shipping, never cut the tag
Contact me if u are interested.i can accept exchange for big size one eg,70f,65f/g,with the same brand if u have it.

Both of them are 30 E,These are classic ones and nothing is left on US www.bradelisny.com.tw%2Fproduct.php%3Fpid_for_show%3D3911%26sel_color%3D%25E7%25B2%2589%25E7%25B4%2585PK
Www.bradelisny.com.tw%2Fproduct.php%3Fpid_for_show%3D3912%26sel_color%3D%25E6%25A0%2597%25E5%25AD%2590%25E8%2586%259ABE

The care instruction for bradelis is to hand wash. I machine washed it once and it still Ok. Anybody has been machine wash & bras last for a 6 months or more. Please share. Thank you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon