Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bradelis ?'s

Do any of you who have used Bradelis bras know if it helps with upper chest tissue? I guess I have prominent upper axillary chest tissue; it's especially obvious when I wear strapless tops/dresses.

I see someone is having results. Is this common? Do these really help?

(24-12-2013, 09:03 PM)prettylily Wrote:  Do any of you who have used Bradelis bras know if it helps with upper chest tissue? I guess I have prominent upper axillary chest tissue; it's especially obvious when I wear strapless tops/dresses.

You mean more fat to the underarms?
Yes any good bra should prevent this one more because its designed to reposition fat and breast tissue that it may be the bra cups are too narrow for you.

It's more in front of my armpit. I don't think it's from wearing too-narrow cups, but it's possible. My breast root isn't really that wide, though my breast is quite shallow. I'm wondering because most bra straps sit between the area in question. The only bra that seems like it would affect it is the Step 3.

(25-12-2013, 03:40 AM)prettylily Wrote:  It's more in front of my armpit. I don't think it's from wearing too-narrow cups, but it's possible. My breast root isn't really that wide, though my breast is quite shallow. I'm wondering because most bra straps sit between the area in question. The only bra that seems like it would affect it is the Step 3.

Well I have wide shoulders so some bras do that to me like a armpit cleavage but I only wear ones that fit so it doesn't happen on me it will be too narow cups even if they arent to small just the wrong shape for my chest its possible well I buy bras from England normally I have family there and they have much more choice and quality than Spain where its impossible to find even an inch over d cup.
The best way to find a good bra is measure then try on as many as possible to find what works sometimes fitting assistants can be helpful especially sometimes they can be clueless dont be afraid to argue areas of the bra you don't like the fit with bras I am extremely choosy they must be perfect or I see no reason to buy or wear it.

Im glad to see some ppl are already having resultsSmile I haven't been wearing my bra as much as I should, but I have seen some results.
So this is what each step is meant to do:
STEP I function

Designed to collect and reposition breast tissue from the back,
underarms and upper abdomen to sculpt and redefine the "Contour Line" of the breast.

Results / approximately 3 months*Individual result may vary.

・See a more recognizable contour line.
・Noticeable difference in the shape and roundness of your breasts.
・The contour line and underwire are in alignment.
・Excess tissue does not migrate from the breast and remains enclosed in the bra cups.
・Easily scoop breast tissue into the bra cups and see cleavage.
Noticeable changes will indicate graduating to the
next Step.

STEP Ⅱ function

Designed and crafted with a narrow center gore to contour
the breasts for a fuller look and feminine cleavage.

・see increased volume and breast cleavage
・Excess fatty tissue, including the upper abdomen, will fill the bra cups
・Fullest part of the breast narrows and gives a three-dimensional appearance
Noticeable changes will indicate graduating to the
next Step.

STEP Ⅲ function

Designed to enhance the décolletage with intense lift to
create a high rounded shape and sexy neckline.

・Excess breast tissue is eliminated or reduced.
・More noticeable cleavage.
※Décolletage refers to the neckline with emphasis on cleavage.

Hey dolls!
If I am using the Brava systemr throughout the night, would this be a good bra to wear throughout the day? would this affect growth positively or negatively in any way? Blush

I know this thread is a little old, but I was wondering something about the Bradelis.

Would they be a good thing for me to invest in, If I have wide spaced, splayed breasts? They hang a little low, and I have spacing in between that I'm not at all happy with.
Just curious about how well they work before I blow money on them.

This thread is old but I just got my first Bradelis bra today Smile Luckily got one on sale for 55$ but still pricey! I measured at a 38G but went for 38F cause they didn't have a G on the sale bra.. and it seems to fit quite well! It's really uncomfortable in the armpit area cause the cups go so far over.. but I'm thinking that means it's doing its job and I'll get used to it! /PositiveThoughts Big Grin
Anyone end up having success with these?

I've had a similar size issue with Bradelis. The size recommended from the chart for me is 32F and I found it to be too big in the band and a bit large in the cup. I have grown a bit in size since the purchase and now fill the cups pretty well with the removable pads in them.

I am not sure now if I would like the 30F or 30G better. I think the 30F cups would be perfect without the removable padding. The 30G will hopefully allow me many more months of wear because there will be room to grow. It is nice that most of the bras come with the removable pads.

The Step 1 Bra I have is the Connie. I really like the style. It is very soft and pillowy. It actually adds a lot of projection. In most bras I measure 35" bust, in this one I measure 37". When I remove the bra my breasts have more tissue on the inner part of the boob, so I know it is shaping them. The one thing I don't like is that the lace at the top gaps open a little, so it isn't smooth under shirts. I can only wear it under some tops or with a cami to smooth it down. If I was industrious I would take the lace in about 1/4" on each side (and tack it to the straps). I really should do that.

I am just waiting for a good time in my budget to get a couple of Step 2 bras. I'm drooling over a couple of them.

[Image: 20140516_105412_zpsa8ba7fc2.jpg]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon