Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bradelis ?'s

I'm going to order one of these bras. I was unsure about the measurements I took so I emailed Bradelis because I couldn't tell which cup size would be right for me. I want to make sure I do this right since it's going to do something positive for my NBE. They emailed me back with several questions so they can help me order the correct size. Yeay. When they email me with the correct size they recommend for me to start, then I'll order one of their bras and begin the three step system. I see a bunch of them on sale so I'll order an on sale on to start with or the cheapest one they have, lol. However, some of them aren't much more than buying one at Victoria's Secret, which Victoria's Secret bras don't always fit me right anyway.

Okay. After answering about 15 questions in their email, Bradelis recommended a style and a size for me to get started with the Step I bra. I have never paid so much for a bra in my life but I have read so many good things about it that I made some extra money and ordered it. They were very nice. I even called them and spoke to someone at the store after the emails. Super nice and helpful. I'd love to actually go to the store one day. I see they have a "Pop-Up" van that goes around the country to help women get sized so they can order. I hope they come to Maryland! Anyway, I'm waiting for my new bra. I'm super excited about it!!!! And if it doesn't fit when I get it, my son knows how to get to Manhattan in New York so he said he would drive me there :-)

You will have noticed by now that in the US every bra brand has its own sizing system.
Over the years sizing systems in the EU are coming together because all designers and manufaturers use one (voluntary) size system.
That counts for shoes, hats, underwear and outer wear as well.

Yes, I have noticed that about the sizing and it's quite confusing to say the least. I normally buy bras at Victoria's Secret and usually wear a 38C or a 36D, which according to them are interchangeable sizes. I've worn their bras for many years. I recently bought a Maidenform bra in size 36DD that fits really well. Go figure.

I have the fat pockets under my arms and have fat on my back and I can't help but wonder now if I have always worn the wrong bras. It just seems to me that if they had been constructed right to begin with, I wouldn't have those fat pockets under my arms and in other places AROUND my bra, rather than it being INSIDE the bra where it should be - especially after reading all about Bradelis and their three step system. I'm not obese or anything, I'm a pretty average sized woman. I never realized that the construction of a bra could determine placement of fat around your breast area until I read about Bradelis here on Breast Nexus.

Anyway, YEAY my Bradelis bra has shipped and it's on its way!!! I can't wait to start wearing it and see the results :-)
Wink 

YIPPEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My first Bradelis bra is here and it fits me perfectly!!! The sizing was actually done through questions via email, and they recommended the perfect size for me! It's beautiful and the fit is amazing! Now I can't wait for the amazing results!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! LOL Finally after many many years of wearing bras, one actually fits me the way it's supposed to and my boobs look AWESOME in their new bra!!!!!

I've emailed them with my measurements to see what size i would fit in their bras. I'm very tempted. It's just the shipping to my country is more than the price of the bra Sad

Oh nooooo, that's going to be really expensive for you. I thought their shipping prices were too high even to ship in the US. Now I want to order a pair of their reshaping panties. I don't mind paying the $15.00 for the panties themselves, but the shipping for them is almost the same price of the panties. And it's not like you're paying to ship something that weighs a lot..the box is very light. I wonder why they charge so much to ship things?

(19-08-2015, 02:04 PM)carolbrigid Wrote:  Oh nooooo, that's going to be really expensive for you. I thought their shipping prices were too high even to ship in the US. Now I want to order a pair of their reshaping panties. I don't mind paying the $15.00 for the panties themselves, but the shipping for them is almost the same price of the panties. And it's not like you're paying to ship something that weighs a lot..the box is very light. I wonder why they charge so much to ship things?

Well they replied to my emails, with my measurements etc, gosh they are VERY thorough, they suggest I get a step 2 bra and the style I didn't much like at all and they said to get a 32E which seems way to big! id guess id have to trust them though,
however the price of the bra they suggested is $82 plus another $50 for shipping! Which converted to my currency would cost me around $160 ! so I guess its not for me, I might look on ebay etc and see if I can find one cheaper Smile

It sounds like they suggested the same bra for you as they did for me. The one I got is the back smoothing bra and it was $82. If that's the one, I wasn't really happy with it when I saw the picture on their website, but I trusted them and I ordered that one, and I LOVE IT!!! It's much prettier when you see it for real rather than look at a picture of it. And it fits me beautifully. But yes I had to answer about 15 questions and that's how they determined my size.

But I feel bad for you because they want you to pay that terribly high shipping fee. I hope you are able to find one on ebay. :-)

I don't know if there are any other brands out there that make bras that reshape your breasts. We should google and find out. There may be another company that doesn't charge the ridiculous shipping fees.

(25-08-2015, 03:49 PM)carolbrigid Wrote:  It sounds like they suggested the same bra for you as they did for me. The one I got is the back smoothing bra and it was $82. If that's the one, I wasn't really happy with it when I saw the picture on their website, but I trusted them and I ordered that one, and I LOVE IT!!! It's much prettier when you see it for real rather than look at a picture of it. And it fits me beautifully. But yes I had to answer about 15 questions and that's how they determined my size.

But I feel bad for you because they want you to pay that terribly high shipping fee. I hope you are able to find one on ebay. :-)

I don't know if there are any other brands out there that make bras that reshape your breasts. We should google and find out. There may be another company that doesn't charge the ridiculous shipping fees.
Yeh I think theres a lot of knockoffs on ebay and aliexpress etc, but if its not a pain could you post some pics off the bra, like the inside of it then if iknow what the design is it might be possible to find a similar one online. I agree the one they sent me to buy I though "yuck!" it seemed to have really full high cups which is the opposite to what I buy because I don't have the boobs to fill those out. With that said if you say it actually was a nice bra then maybe they are right...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon