Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do you need to support your thyroid during NBE?

sorry I started a thread but my lovely windows 8 laptop kicked me out (does this ALOT) no matter what im trying to do!

back to the question. breast actives includes kelp in their programme, I can only assume this is to support the thyroid? is this correct? is supporting the thyroid an important part of NBE? thanks so much in advance for any responses.

ps ive read only on here breastnexus that for the most part breast actives doesn't see results. I have to wonder if that is because they use pills only and I know for me personally pills as opposed to liquid I do not seem to gain any effect (the absorption thing perhaps)! liquid absorbs better than pills, and although breast actives seems to be proclaimed to be the best NBE programme out there years running the fact you cannot email them and ask questions seems dodgy to me!
that said if the research on the net is anything to go by and I mean quite a few websites have stated breast actives is in the top 2 then you have to wonder if they are onto something.

so what role does kelp play?
thank you Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon