Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does massage with vitamin E cream work?

I have been massaging my breast with vitamin E cream for two weeks and I found they are not only not growing, but become smaller. Does massage really work? If it doesn't work, at least don't make them smaller?

(14-11-2013, 12:24 PM)fishgirl Wrote:  I have been massaging my breast with vitamin E cream for two weeks and I found they are not only not growing, but become smaller. Does massage really work? If it doesn't work, at least don't make them smaller?

My breasts do not grow with massage. But I only do 15 minutes per day.

You can make your breasts smaller by massaging the wrong way. The correct way is moving your hands downwards between your breasts and then upwards on the outside of your breasts.
I've not heard that Vit E makes them smaller (I hope it doesn't - I'm using cocoa butter with vit E). I've been doing this for about 4 months with no growth, just fullness when cupping. I do 100 rotations in the morning and between 200-300 on an evening).

(16-11-2013, 09:42 PM)djt-d Wrote:  You can make your breasts smaller by massaging the wrong way. The correct way is moving your hands downwards between your breasts and then upwards on the outside of your breasts.
I've not heard that Vit E makes them smaller (I hope it doesn't - I'm using cocoa butter with vit E). I've been doing this for about 4 months with no growth, just fullness when cupping. I do 100 rotations in the morning and between 200-300 on an evening).

Hi djt-d, thanks for your reply. I did do it the other way (CCW on the Rt and CW on the Lt when looking down). I saw it somewhere saying it will enhance breast size. Rumors everywhere. Now I changed it around and using sour cream. Hope it will take effect in two weeks too.

(14-11-2013, 12:24 PM)fishgirl Wrote:  I have been massaging my breast with vitamin E cream for two weeks and I found they are not only not growing, but become smaller. Does massage really work? If it doesn't work, at least don't make them smaller?

Hi fishgirl Smile

I have been massaging with this pueraria mirifica cream for the past two months and already see my breast firmness and size increase to the point where I just went up a cup size in my bras.

I'm going to try taking the pills next. Have you ever heard of it?

Here is some good information on how I do my massage. There is a specific motion that I do. I'm not sure that massaging without the cream will work, but it's worth a try!

Here is the website showing the breast massage technique

I hope this helps Smile

(20-11-2013, 09:16 AM)Emily Taylor Wrote:  Hi fishgirl Smile

I have been massaging with this pueraria mirifica cream for the past two months and already see my breast firmness and size increase to the point where I just went up a cup size in my bras.

Here is some good information on how I do my massage. There is a specific motion that I do. I'm not sure that massaging without the cream will work, but it's worth a try!

I hope this helps Smile

Hi Emily,
Congratulations on your good result! But these commercial products are a bit too expensive for me. Before going that path, I will probably try natural ingredients like fenugreek. They are way cheaper. But I don't know if they will work for me.

(20-11-2013, 12:22 PM)fishgirl Wrote:  
(20-11-2013, 09:16 AM)Emily Taylor Wrote:  Hi fishgirl Smile

I hope this helps Smile

Hi Emily,
Congratulations on your good result! But these commercial products are a bit too expensive for me. Before going that path, I will probably try natural ingredients like fenugreek. They are way cheaper. But I don't know if they will work for me.

Oh, I see . . . how much Fenugreek to you have to take? I have never heard of that working! Did you already start? You take supplements or you massage it into your breasts to make them larger?

Sorry if this is a silly question or if you already answered it.

Well, maybe this was too expensive for you, but you might be able to get something from the breast massage diagram?

Breast Massage Diagram

And thank you! I was very close to getting plastic surgery and I an tell you, growing your own natural breasts is totally worth it!

Good luck Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon