Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Waist getting bigger

Rainbow 

I've been taking pm, spearmint, fenugreek and pc (cycled) for 6 weeks and in the last couple of weeks I've noticed I've started having an increase in measurement specifically in that region! I've never gained much in that area before (especially not so quickly)...what could be throwing me off?? I'm really depressed about this, please help Sad

It's probably estrogen dominance. They say weight gain in the abdomen is one of the symptoms.

I thought oestrogen was responsible for prioritising hip & butt with regards to fat distribution? :S

Sadly oestrogen will make you fat in all the wrong places. It seems to be the trade off thin with no boobs or boobs and fat everywhere you don't want to be. But with careful knowledge of your body and monitoring worthy of a NASA scientist it can be done!

Maybe grow the boobs then cryolipo the fat off the belly?

i agree but using more progest will help. i also suggest trying Don quai with your progest'. wild yam enhances your progest nicely
Annie

(23-11-2013, 06:12 AM)Annie-T Wrote:  i agree but using more progest will help. i also suggest trying Don quai with your progest'. wild yam enhances your progest nicely
Annie

No wild yam can't be made into progesterone in the body it must be made in a lab like natural progesterone cream is normally made from wild yam but taking wild yam won't do it.

Does using progesterone slims our waist?

(23-11-2013, 06:12 AM)Annie-T Wrote:  i agree but using more progest will help. i also suggest trying Don quai with your progest'. wild yam enhances your progest nicely
Annie

IT'S Not so much of it being estrogen dom as much its not having enough progesterone

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon