Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need serious advise

Hi, I need some advise..I am helping my GF to get her size growing from an A to maybe a B or C.

I have tried various creams and the most recent, I tried is Ainterol PM.
She has been on it for nearly 5 months with cream and pills and it is not growing any more. it did swell up. it did look like it was slightly bigger then it stopped.

So now nothing is progressing and it has gone back to its initial size.
I read some of the information here but what product actually works?
Would appreciate some advise.

Try bovine ovary it seems to work better for very small breasts.

Thank Bonita for your advise. I have ordered the Bovine after reading about it. I also took your advise on the massages and have advised my GF to start doing the Japanese Massage.

Posting some update on this...I have spoken to my now Fiancee (formerly GF Big Grin) about massaging. And I am taken a back with the results. Within 2 months of massaging daily, there is a serious improvement in fatty concentration. her boobs are responding. Big Grin Wink
Thanks to Bonita as well, we reduced the dosage of the PM as well.

Sadly my Bovine supplements got lost in postage. So I just placed a new order for them. Swanson's was kind enough to refund the whole cost for the supplements but they cant do it for the postage.

Sorry can't post up any pictures cause it aint my boobs. HAHA. But will update on how the progress goes for the massaging.

Congratulations on your engagement and on your/her success!

Hi...so my fiancee started using Bovine supplement earlier this week. We gave a 1 week grace period after she has completed her PM to start with BO.
Is it normal for her period to start early with a heavy flow and bad tummy cramps. Previously while using PM, she didnt have these problem.
So I am just curious if that is the reason.

My period did come early when i started BO.

Did she do a cleanse before starting the BO?

(11-02-2014, 04:05 AM)prettylily Wrote:  My period did come early when i started BO.

Did she do a cleanse before starting the BO?

A cleanse? does it mean to wait for her period to come first before starting the BO. Then no...she was impatient to begin. Big Grin

I meant like a milk thistle cleanse to make sure all the pm was out of her system first.

no she didn't do tat. Can you advise me on how to do that?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon