Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Creams and Serums for me! What do you think is the best?

So, I have been away from NBE for about 6 weeks due to a scare with PM. I was taking about 1000mg a day for two weeks. I had just started it and it made me spot for 10 or so days in the middle of my cycle which I never do. I even started it on the day of my period. I have tried a lot of different things but never long enough. I get impatient and now I'm a bit scared of taking anything internally. I just want to go topical for a while and see how that goes. I am still like a 32AA I measure at the store at a 32B but I don't fill a full cup for an A or a B. I got very deflated after my second was born. I would love to be a small C, full B. I am just going to do creams for a while though. I also have Hashimotos Disease and I know it's messing with the internal stuff. I'll probably go back to supplements once I get my thyroid and everything else leveled out.

What creams/serums do you all think are the best? I tried natureday and booby stacked for a month and didn't see any improvement. I am looking into Regener8 at the moment and I was thinking Triactol but noticed they were bought over by Brestrogen which Im not sure looks like the product for me. What do you all think?

Thanks for everything!

I think 1000mg is too high an amount especially at the start of using it most brands say too start lower for the first month and see what happens I used ainterol and 2 pills was far too much for me I had much better results at 500mg or even much lower(f cup supple).
So I'm not surprised at all you had problems with starting at such a high dose its very strong herb like when you take most birth controls doctor say you might spot until your body is used to it don't worry but try a lower dose with cycle method to start.

Yeah I had the powder kind from ainterol sand was taking 4 scoops a day which a scoop is supposed to be 250mg I don't know of the scoop is supposed to be rounded off or not. I still got PM powder left and wild yam pills I'm just scared to take them now. I just ordered breast advance on the web yesterday and so I definitely want to try that. If I go back to PM ill do 250 mg for the first 15 days and then wild yam the last 15 and see how that goes. I won't go up to 1000 for a long time. It's the first herb to seriously effect me like that. The enhancement kit from greenbush only made me spot just barely mid cycle for like 3 days. This stuff made me have red spotting for like 10 days and cramps. Very scary for me. What so you think? I also have a very thin and tall build. 5'9" 126 lbs.

(16-11-2013, 07:05 PM)Smkk624 Wrote:  Yeah I had the powder kind from ainterol sand was taking 4 scoops a day which a scoop is supposed to be 250mg I don't know of the scoop is supposed to be rounded off or not. I still got PM powder left and wild yam pills I'm just scared to take them now. I just ordered breast advance on the web yesterday and so I definitely want to try that. If I go back to PM ill do 250 mg for the first 15 days and then wild yam the last 15 and see how that goes. I won't go up to 1000 for a long time. It's the first herb to seriously effect me like that. The enhancement kit from greenbush only made me spot just barely mid cycle for like 3 days. This stuff made me have red spotting for like 10 days and cramps. Very scary for me. What so you think? I also have a very thin and tall build. 5'9" 126 lbs.
Well the powder seems good that you can choose the amount better than the pills 250 seems a much better amount.

Yeah I just don't know if a rounded scoop is 250 mg or if a leveled off scoop is 250 mg. That's the hard thing about the powder. I also think my thyroid causes a lot of problems. I got Hashi's. it's annoying!

(16-11-2013, 09:11 PM)Smkk624 Wrote:  Yeah I just don't know if a rounded scoop is 250 mg or if a leveled off scoop is 250 mg. That's the hard thing about the powder. I also think my thyroid causes a lot of problems. I got Hashi's. it's annoying!

You could ask ainterol about the measuring I dont know much about hashi I think that's what Tibetan had why not have a look at her program.
I think though if you have a hormonal problem your best to get a hormone test or do you know what your hormones are like I know I never had to get tested they can be expensive if your careful you can work it out without.

My doc said if my period is normal and always has been then I don't have reproductive hormone problems. I just have thyroid hormone problems. I have been talking to tibetan too. She thinks I'm probably E dominant and low in progesterone. Since that seems to be the natural thing with Hashi's people. My periods are normally super normal though.

(16-11-2013, 09:11 PM)Smkk624 Wrote:  Yeah I just don't know if a rounded scoop is 250 mg or if a leveled off scoop is 250 mg. That's the hard thing about the powder. I also think my thyroid causes a lot of problems. I got Hashi's. it's annoying!

I believe the powders comes with its own measurement spoon. Use it leveled off scoop. That's what was told to me.

wow if it's a leveled off scoop I was taking way too much then! No wonder my body had an attack. Well, I'll go back on sups when I get everythings under control. Just topicals for now!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon