Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can you grow by lowering estrogen?

Have any estrogen dominant ladies grown simply by lowering your estrogen?

(16-11-2013, 05:40 AM)sweetpea Wrote:  Have any estrogen dominant ladies grown simply by lowering your estrogen?

I sadly don't know the answer to your question, but I thank you for asking it because I was wondering the same! I've never had a hormone panel test done, but I suspect I might be estrogen dominant. I also haven't experienced any growth after nearly 4 months on PM, which might be another indication that my E is already too high. Like you, I wonder if lowering my estrogen (perhaps by taking DIM supplements) might put things in balance and actually be what's needed for some growth to start happening. Too much estrogen might be getting in the way. Does anyone know anything about this? Would lowing E alone work? Or would lowering E and then starting back up on PM from there be what's needed?

Hmmm I am estrogen dominant and have endometriosis. Sadly, I do not see alot of stories on this site about growing with estrogen dominance, or healing hormone issues rather than just trying to get the breasts to grow.
From my personal experience I would not mess with pm at all. If your estrogen is too high you do not need it and could create further issues for yourself.
I am starting a program again which will be based on healing my imbalance through diet and herbs, and when I start nbe again I will focus on herbs and diet methods that will give my what I need instead of trying to ask my body to do something it isnt equipped to do and see where it goes from there, kinda of fixing and seeing if results will follow.
Sitting here with a castor oil pack on my abdomen for my cyst now.

I agree with MistressGeorge. IF you are ED & endometriosis (there are symptoms that correlate to it ie bad cramps, cyst acnes, spotting, excess oily skin, pain during sex, visual hair in the lip area), I would not add PM to the NBE journey. It will make it worse.

Being happy & live a less stress environment can also balance out your Estrogen / Progesterone problem. When I am extremely happy by my bf courtingship (flirting helps), my boobies swell on itself without doing anything extra. When I m not stress, my ovaries produce hormone level better.

Also, eat foods that don't aid your body to produce more estrogen ...?

-V

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

i think yeeeees,
lowering estrogen can help grow our bust if we are E dominant ,
actually there will be no growth without estrogen, but without body sensitivity to estrogen there will be no growth too ,
so making your body too hungry to estrogen will be help i think . Big Grin
also pc is highly highly recommended and i'm doing this and i think i'm seeing results and i'm at the right track .

this my thread if anyone wanna checking me doing that mechanism .
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=16806

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon