Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

sore after massage

Heart 

Hey ladies! Ive been massaging my breasts for 2 nights now and ive used the chi massage technique. Tonight i noticed my breasts are very sore and my nipples are puffy and engorged. A day ago i noticed ver light stretch marks extending up to my nipples and from my sides inwards... Are my breasts going to grow? Currently a 32B, working towards a 32C

I started a week ago and i had sore breast the 1st couple as night as well. I defiantly notice my breast are more fuller now. This is all before i even add my herbs to the program. So i think your growing Wink

(18-11-2013, 03:31 AM)ittybittynikky Wrote:  I started a week ago and i had sore breast the 1st couple as night as well. I defiantly notice my breast are more fuller now. This is all before i even add my herbs to the program. So i think your growing Wink

This techniques have number of side effect and it can cause cancer. To live a happy and healthy life, one must do regular exercises.
http://www.cellublue.com/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon