Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

prettylily's program

I was going to wait until Jan. 1 to do my update, but yesterday, I fell asleep without massaging, noogling, or taking my BB pill, so I figure this morning should provide the most accurate results!

Bust (standing/leaning): 31.75/32.75
Underbust: 27.5
Waist: 26.5
Hips: 36.5
Weight: 125

Grr, everything has gone up!

Current Routine:
Morning BB pill & Chi rotations as before
Noogling as often as possible (lately only when I sleep with less suction)
1g MSM with food and vitamin C
Fat brushing (after every shower)
Evening BB pill & Chi rotations as before

Previous Goals:
Before I came home for break, I was taking protein powder (~15g) almost every day and eating 3-4 avocados a week. Once I get back to school, I should be able to pick that back up.

Additional notes:
My breasts certainly look bigger. Sometimes, when I catch sight of myself naked in a mirror, I do a double-take. Also, before when I went braless, all you could see were my nipples. Now, you can see the faintest outline of breasts. I have developed a mild rash which I believe is from a combination of dry skin (winter) and the noogleberry. Normal body lotion seems to be taking care of that.

Goals for this month:
Start taking fish oil tablets

I want to add in FSO, l-tyrosine, and spearmint, but I have to get my hands on them first. Tongue

Smile That double take is a good sign!!!

Right? Big Grin I find it especially encouraging because when I look for too long, I start trying to rationalize any growth as just being wishful thinking!

I just wanted to add that for the last couple of weeks, I've been experiencing a lot of bloating and gas. Some poking around on the site indicated that it's probably excess estrogen from BB. :/ I'll see what happens after my period.

Bust (standing/leaning): 32.0/33.5
Underbust: 27.5
Waist: 27.0
Hips: 37.0
Weight: 124

This is with having not noogled yesterday. I've decided to try taking breaks as I've read others do. I'm filling out some of my 32A bras now!

Current Routine:
Morning BB pill & Chi rotations as before
Noogling + massage throughout the day
1g MSM with food and vitamin C
1000mg fish oil tablet (300mg Omega-3)
Fat brushing (after every shower)
Evening BB pill & Chi rotations as before

Previous Goals:
I've added fish oil to my routine and picked the protein powder back up as well. Avocados are expensive, so I'll wait until they're in season. I drink a lot of milk anyway; hopefully that will help.

Additional notes:
The bloating I mentioned before went away after my period. Also, I had a hard time re-establishing a routine once I got back to school. I took my pills regularly but would often forget/skip massaging, protein powder, and sometimes noogling. I also really slacked off on the exercise since I don't really exercise on my period and just never started back up. I've got everything back in order now, so I'm hoping to see good results next month!

Goals for this month:
Start taking l-tyrosine daily and spearmint twice a week.

Hi prettylily, nice progress. Wish you good luck with your journey. Smile
Do you have any before pictures?

Thanks, peggy! I did take some pictures about a month in, but I had to take them with my webcam since my camera isn't working. They're embarrassingly low quality. Blush My plan is to take another set at the six month mark.

I'm almost out of BB pills, and due to some complications with my card, my next order won't be here until after I run out. Starting yesterday (2-5-2014), I started taking just one BB pill at night with the intention of tapering off and doing a two week milk thistle cleanse.

(06-02-2014, 07:11 AM)prettylily Wrote:  I'm almost out of BB pills, and due to some complications with my card, my next order won't be here until after I run out. Starting yesterday (2-5-2014), I started taking just one BB pill at night with the intention of tapering off and doing a two week milk thistle cleanse.

Ugh isn't that annoying? This is why I now buy a year's worth at a time! Well, now that I know that I am sticking to this program for good. Tapering off might actually be good as it is only temporary, it will serve as a break and when you get back to taking them "full-force," you might just have a growth spurt Wink

Quote:Ugh isn't that annoying? This is why I now buy a year's worth at a time! Well, now that I know that I am sticking to this program for good. Tapering off might actually be good as it is only temporary, it will serve as a break and when you get back to taking them "full-force," you might just have a growth spurt
Yeah, I waited until the last minute to order because I was trying to scrape some money together. Tongue Oops. But hopefully you're right and this will end up being a good thing!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon