Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nikky from AA to Full B cup

Exclamation 

So im super new to this whole process. I need as much help as I can get ! So far i have been taking:
**Started Nov 13th 2013**
Fenugreek (GNC)
Saw Palmetto (GNC)
Flax Seed Oil (GNC)

Boitin 10,000 mcg (for hair)

Ginkgo Biloba (mental sharpness)

I am 25 yrs old hour glass shape (once my boobs grow in) big hips small wasit ..i eat probably not as healthy as i should
I want to know what should i add if anything to see some growth
since i started before i started taking the herbs, My nipples were sore from the Chi Massages. Which motivated me to actually buy the herbs.

i will ad pictures every step of the way. any ideas comments or help are welcomed Big Grin

I am 34 AA from what measured

above breast:33
underbust: 28
overbust: 32.62

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Welcome Nikky!

We have similar measurements and goals- I just started in October. I love small breasts too- I just want a little more to balance out my hips and butt. Big Grin Happy growing!

Mako

A 34aa looks completely wrong bra size from your pictures and measurement you should be a 28d or 30 c but no bigger on the band because you should not add inches to get the band size its very important to wear the right size bra especially during nbe because a poor fitting bra can effect shape and fullnes. Some women even see good results just from switching to a properly fitted bra.

Your underbust measure is 28, why did you add 6? I think you should add 2 to get 30 as your band size. And your bust is 33. You should be a 30C or 32B.

You look close to what I am and I am a 32 B. Your breasts are lovely!
Exclamation 

Thank You Guys for all your help !! it makes me more determined now that i see i have support ! Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

fishgirl-I am so used to wearing push up bras i probably don't know my true size.
30 C really? I have to for a fitting soon.
BonitaDDs- OMG thank you for telling me i been wearing such tight bras. From you advice I am wearing 34A bra until find the sizes you recommended.
echapman- Thank you!! used to hate them now I'm in love lol
Mako- exactly ! I just want to be balanced. Same to you!!

I'm pretty sure you'll ALWAYS find lots of support here!! :-)
I, too, don't think they're bad! I can see where you'd think you needed them bigger, but at least the shape is very pretty!!
Much continued success!! Smile

(19-11-2013, 06:31 AM)ittybittynikky Wrote:  above breast:33
underbust: 28
overbust: 32.62
[/font]

I would think you are not an AA cup size at all. I would say you are at least 32B.
Welcome Smile
-V

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon