Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my new suction programme - advice needed!!

Hey ladies,
I just ordered a noogleberry system. I already have a Brava system which gave me 2 inches in 12 weeks so I already know that Brava works for me. The only problem was having to sleep on my back for 12 weeks (I sleep on sides and tummy but never on my back). I was thinking about combining the 2 systems but am not sure what the best way is. I stay at home in the mornings and early afternoon so I have plenty of time to pump while I write my thesis. Of course I can sleep with the Brava system on some nights but not for 12 weeks, I was getting a little depressed during my first cycle.

I was thinking about putting the Brava system on for 4-5 hours in the mornings and then pump with noogleberry for another 2 sessions during the day. How does that sound? It goes so against the rules Brava gave for growth but so does the way noogleberry works so I am wanting to give it a chance.

I don't use Brava but use Noogleberry and it sounds like a good plan, seeing that Brava works on lighter suction over a long timed session and noogleberry is a little more intense over shorter periods. When I first started with noogleberry I did 30 min sessions at a time, over time I did longer and longer, now I can do a 2 hour session very easily. I know noogleberry works cause I've gained 2 almost 3 inches (I say almost cause I'm getting more and more swelling recently which normally means a growth spurt soon). I went from a 32B to a 32C and going on a 32D. I been using noogleberry 6 months. So yea, it's twice the amount of time you did using Brava, but I don't have to wear it as long each session. Noogling to me is just easy to do, I do it while doing other things, so it doesn't take up my time or anything, it doesn't get in the way of anything. So I think once I reach where I'm happy with my breasts, I will still continue to pump at least once a week to keep the "swollen" feeling or to keep them round. Good luck!

Hi cousinrose, that does sound like a good routine, i dont use brava but as you know i love the noogleberry lol and from what ive read about the way brava works i think using your noogleberry for the times you say could be very good. I have just started with the XL domes about 5 days ago and they are huge lol but ive got all my tingles back in my boobs and i am getting amazing swelling with these new domes, so i am thinking im on the increase again lol, i always said a D was my ideal size and i am about there but i now think a DD would be nice lol. Keep us updated on how things go Cousinrose i am really interested to see if using both pumps works as it does sound a good combination. Good luck hun xxxx

Cheryl, I've had the XL's about a month and yes they are HUGE lol I think that's the understatement. It's such a big jump from the large to the XL's. I barely fill the XL's at all when I pump, but if I pump with the large I fill them within a few pumps of the handle.

Hi Cheryl and Anastasia,
I just wanted to let both of you know I got the Noogleberry in the mail today!!!! I need some advice on the best way of useing them LOL. I was wondering is it better to keep the nipple as centered as possablie in the dome if not is it better to put them more to the inside of the breast or outside? Also when pumping is it better to pump then release and pump again? Also when I pump should it hurt or am I pumping to much? Sorry if this is alot of questions just dont want to be doing anything wrong to start off.

Thanks,
J.F.

breast man, I'd say have your nipple centered as much as possible, I try to but it tends to go where it wants lol. I'd say for me I prefer the pump and hold technique, what I do is I pump until there is a little discomfort but not painful, just a tight feeling, if you are experiencing pain while pumping or your breasts turn purple, you have too much pressure and need to release some. I pump until I have a lil discomfort disconnect from the pump via my airlocks and leave the domes on the entire session. If I move sometimes the air comes in through the sides since I'm small framed, but when that happens I just connect back to the pump and pump it back up again. Many like the pump and release technique, really it's personal preference. Try both and see which you like. If you don't have the airlock kit, just use a clamp of some sort on the tubes you can use a chip clip or one of those office type clips that people use on paperwork. I prefer to use the airlock as it is alot easier. Good luck!

Anastasia,
I just wanted to thank you for your help. I'm not sure which way I am going to work on a system. Just so you know i did get the quick release value. I figured it would be worth it in the long run. Im not sure which way I will do it pump and release or pump and hold. I have to say one thing when im pumped up it is kind of amazeing to see them pumped. If this is what im going to, do it will be everything I want and more. Heart

Anastasia,
I was curious if pumping with noogleberry has had any change on the size/shape of your nips or areolas?

kat, no I have not experienced any changes like that, but others using the pump have. I'm not sure why though.

Hey Kat,
From what I have read the time I have been on this forum I think it may depend a little on how responsive your nipples are. If the swelling in your nipples lasts for quite a while after you stop pumping for the day it is more likly to be permanent than if your nipples return to normal very shortly after stopping pumping. Mine were only swollen for a very short time after pumping and my nipples and areolas did not get bigger that I noticed. If you notice your nipples responding well to the suction I would try using some kind of a cover for them while pumping if you don't want them enlarged.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon