Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my new suction programme - advice needed!!

It's rather funny funny, you want to be able to stop sleeping on your back and I've started trying to make myself because I'm tired of the pillow creases that are starting to take longer and longer to fade. grrrr. I've started putting on my noogleberry at a lower pressure and going to sleep that way. It's really helps me subconsiously stay put, though at about 4 in the morning i would give my right arm to snuggle up on my side.

Besides it helping my face, I've noticed I get better swelling on low pressure for shorter times than I do with more pressure for shorter times.
As of yet, I don't keep much swelling after about 10 minutes most of it is gone though they remain a little firmer than if I didn't noogle. If I do a strong pressure for 30 minutes, I get no swelling at all. I'm really keeping my fingers crossed for the swelling and growth to kick in finally. In the mean time, I've got my BB to keep me happy. LOL

itsjust4fun, that seems interesting, I get better swelling the longer I pump, the more sessions per day, and if I pump to the most I can handle as far as pressure. If I do little pressure for short times, I get no swelling. How long have you been pumping? Sorry if you said it elsewhere.

I started my noogling about the first of December maybe a few days before hand. I can't remember now. LOL, I guess I should have marked it down on the calander. Anyway, it's still pretty early on, so the no swelling thing isn't that big of a deal. BUT one thing I did notice is that while I have no measurement changes after doing it or since, I did notice that around new years I had too much going on and missed a day of noogling and my breast weren't near as firm or perky, so the noogling is doing something to them, just not causing huge swelling that can be seen on a measuring tape.

I noticed this morning that I had the white cup rings showing up on my chest after noogling the night before for about 5 hours. It was odd since I didn't have it on a strong suction, so I might go back to the 30 minute noogling at a strong suction, since maybe multiple hours is a bit much for my skin. I think this is a real trial and error process for all of us since our bodies are different.

I'm trying to decide if I should go ahead and email lucy to get the next size up of cups from the large, but the xlarges that aren't much bigger around than the larges. I don't need them yet, but if I have another good burst of growth from BB in 2 weeks, then they will be too small as I already can touch the ends with the nipples when I pump hard.

Oh wow, yea if you only been noogling a month you're doing good! I didn't see any swelling until after weeks of using it, and the swelling would go down right after, now since I been using it a little over 6 months, close to 7 months, the swelling lasts about 4 to 6 hours. And I get swelling of about an inch. Oh and believe me, the XL's are HUGE compared to the larges. You will see when you get them lol. My hubby calls them the boob rockets lol. I didn't move on to the XL's until my nipple went to the top within the first few pumps. Like I could pump to there within the first minute and have no pain whatsoever. If I pump now with the larges, I don't even feel the pressure after filling the cups. I don't technically fill the domes completely because my nipples would block the suction hole first. And trust me you don't want to pump where it does that, I did that once, never again! It hurt SOOO bad!

I started with the mediums, I believe in July? I'd have to look at the noogleberry forum to see the exact date. And I started with the mediums, used them for a couple months, moved on to the larges, used them a couple months, then ordered the XL's and started prepumping with the larges then I'd pump with the XL's. Now I prepump with the large for 30 min then pump with the XL's for an hour on my first session for the day. On the second session (within 6 hours of the first one) I just pump an hour with the XL's, if I can take it I'll go up to 2 hours of pumping. Reason I prepump with the large is to help prepare for the width of the XL domes and also the larges help you stand out more if you know what I mean, and the XL's widen your breasts, like more of a rounding. But depending on how long the shipping is for you, I'd go ahead and order the XL's.

What I did when I ordered them... I already had one airlock kit, so I ordered 3 more and the two XL domes. What I did is... I have the airlock kit one each dome, each large and each XL, and they connect to each part of the T hose. The t hose connects to the pump. So what I do is hook each dome up, put them on and pump, I can put different amounts of pressure in each individual dome, which is helpful for me, I use to use a clamp to accomplish this before. As I need more pressure on my right side then my left. But yea, I find this set up easier for switching out domes. Instead of trying to fiddle with trading out the tubes to each dome (extremely hard to do!). Also this type of set up makes it easier to store my domes and pump, I keep them in an oversized tote purse.

Oh and as far as the indentions lasting, yea I would say that's from pumping constantly for too long without a break. I take it you don't use cushioning, currently I don't either, but I'm ordering something to try so I can pump for longer times without having red marks or indentions for too long after. Hope you figure it out hun!

So, I switched back to the 30 minute sessions and today the white indents have faded. I actually do use some cushioning. I have the camper tape that sissy reccommended and it feels great, but I started getting aggravated with how easy it would start coming off so I kind of quit putting it on, then hubby gave me a strip of this crazy looking tube tape called sub zero weather strip and it is awesome stuff, but he only had enough for one dome. LOL, so I've been using one dome taped and one not. I still get the red marks from the one that is taped, but it no longer pinches and hurts my ribs and best of all it is staying on and no leaks so I can hold the pressure!

I think the reason it works so well is that it's two rubber tubes in one strip so when you put it on it naturally folds in half putting one tube on top of the ring and one tube under the ring and the sticky tape holds better than anything I've tried so far. I'll attach a picture of the tape since I know I'm not describing it well enough to picture.

Attached Files
.jpg base_mediaCAG5DUS7.jpg Size: 2.09 KB  Downloads: 153

Yea that looks interesting, never seen tape like that before! I got the camping tape going to try it out. If it doesn't stick to the domes there is always crazy glue Big Grin I'll figure out a way to make it stick!

I was going in between trying the camping tape or the poster tack with cling wrap. Decided to try the tape first.

I just got my noogleberry and already had my first session. I got the large domes and they are so small. Aren't they for B-C cups? I could have filled them up but I used gentle pressure for the first time to build up some tolerance. I give them a month tops Wink

So I am starting now with 2 half hour sessions of noogleberry every day and 3-5 hours with Brava when I can fit it in. I will let you know how it goes.

good luck with ur new program. i would say you'll probably have really good luck since you have already been growing so fast with brava. sorry for the typing without caps. i'm responding with my phone and it's wanting to act up. hugs, can.t wait to hear about your progress!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon