Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Stalling growth too soon? Need advice

I need advice or some thoughts on this:
Is it possible to stall too soon? Or is it just too early?

Im only on my 3rd month but I feel like I didnt swell as much as last cycle. I dont noogle just massage and my program is Chiyomilkish/ Ginie-ish.

Or is it that my BMI is too low? I actually put extra effort in gaining weight. Im now 90lbs from 85lbs when I started 3 months ago. My breasts are rounder and did increase about 1-2cm depends on what time of the month. They feel rounder and meatier but that's just it.

Here's the link to my program if anyone wants to check on what Im doing.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=16476&page=2

I would really appreciate any input or advice on this. Thanks all!

It could be quite a few things the problem
The chiyomilk program is so complicated with many supplements it worked for her well she made it for her body and hormone needs doesn't mean all the exact same supplements work for everyone do you know your hormone test?

Maybe you didn't give it enough time 1-2 cm is still an increase I am pretty sure chiyomilks program lasted years or try leaving some supplements off for a month to try find what's working for you.

The bmi could also be big problem if you are too thin for your body to grow at all or just very slow to grow. When I took pm I had fast results starting slightly heavy bmi and loosing some weight but still gaining a lot of breasts.

Thanks Bonita!

On the 4th month I will try to do a cleanse and a break just to give my system a rest. I also think its because my BMI is too low...
Sad

More patience I guess.

(21-11-2013, 04:51 AM)Koko Wrote:  Thanks Bonita!

On the 4th month I will try to do a cleanse and a break just to give my system a rest. I also think its because my BMI is too low...
Sad

More patience I guess.

I remember when I was in high school, my boobs was small due to my weights. Once I got in College and ate a lot of junks in order to survive life on the run, I gained on the boobs and elsewhere too. I looked at some of my graduate suits my brother bought for me, wow a nice woman size, size 2 skirt and jacket from Jones New York, now with the extreme weight loss (85 lbs), I am wearing size 00 (From AE, Hollister store) and still loose around the waist area.

Couple months ago, I even had all the grow pains everyone talked about but there was no growth. I gained 5 lbs (85lbs -> 90 lbs) and lost it again down to 85 lbs now once I stopped taking the 3 bottles of Ensure Milks per day.

Anyway, my doctors had told me many women who had anexoria issue would able to gain weight and their boobs back. Let's hope they are telling me the truth Smile) I am a slow weight gainner so therefore, I expect this NBE journey of my will take at least 2 years Sad

As many senior NBErs had previously said, be patient, NBE is a long journey and not happened over night.

-V

One of my old lawyer friends had told me this "Believe None of what you have heard or be told and just half of what you have seen".

Thanks ladies... I'll just keep at it. You're both right about being patient.

Looking forward to more improvement in the next few months.Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon