Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chance of growth? AAA or AA?

Thanks hun, but my boobs are still so bloody small, lol.

I just took 1000mg of fenugreek powder (1/4 teaspoon), yuk it tastes so gross. Right now preparing fennel tea. Wink

(11-12-2014, 11:53 PM)peggy Wrote:  Thanks hun, but my boobs are still so bloody small, lol.

I just took 1000mg of fenugreek powder (1/4 teaspoon), yuk it tastes so gross. Right now preparing fennel tea. Wink
Ditto to small! I'd email you but wouldn't want "that" pic going astray!

My naturopath said she'd take soo much fenugreek it would seep out her pores! So it can't be bad taking higher doses.

I will take coconut oil too to balance hormones but just hope the saturated fat isn't bad for my arteries :s

Just want to update my program, since "hannah14" asked about it in my picture thread. I have stopped taking fenugreek after 3-4 weeks, I just don't like the fact that it makes the blood so thin, since my platelet count is very low already. My latest program (since mid January 2015) is:

- Massage (2x per day with my bust roller)
- Breast pump (2-3x per week for 1 hour)
- Supplements: Maca 2500mg, MSM 2000mg, EPO 1300mg, Reishi 500mg, Spearmint 400mg, 1-2 cups Fennel tea

I will eventually start taking Shatavari next cycle, but not sure yet.

Cycle day 4 and I will start taking Shatavari today, very excited. Smile

I bought these capsules and I am going to take 2 per day: https://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-...g-120-caps

Yay you've got a new program and it doesn't involve stinking hehe, I also considered shatavari since I really liked the growth I got from fenugreek but hated the side effects. Good luck lovely Peggy and can't wait to see your progress, sending you much love xx

That's so nice of you to say AA, thank you very much. Smile
I too wish you good luck with your new program.

[attachment=8997]

Thank you hun.

Sad

Hi Peggy,may i know how do u use the bust roller? Is it vertically from below to upper bust?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon