Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chance of growth? AAA or AA?

(17-12-2013, 06:33 PM)peggy Wrote:  Yes, I hate waiting, lol. I was not sure if I shall buy the pump because I do not have a lot of privacy, so I was thinking about it for 11 or 12 days. Had I bought it right away, it would have been here already. Rolleyes
It was sent today, so I should have it in 10 days or so. Smile

How are you doing?

My breasts were fuller during my luteal phase, but now after my period they are again sooooooooo small. Sad

Ahhh....it's always such a disappointment after my period too! I get so accustomed to my fullness and then much of it goes away. Boo!

Yay for the pump! Just remember to work on plumping up your body altogether for optimal results. The girls who are not too successful with it I've noticed are very skinny. It's so important to have a little meat/fat to get that into the boobies!

Thanks Jennifer. I have seen the photo of your breasts at the beginning of your thread, where one pic was taken after your period and the other one before, such a huge difference!

Because my breasts are so small, there is not such a difference, but I took a picture at my NBE start and then almost 2 weeks later. Was happy about the little improvement, but as I said, now they are again smaller. Angry

Cannot wait to receive the breast pump! Big Grin

(17-12-2013, 07:09 PM)peggy Wrote:  Thanks Jennifer. I have seen the photo of your breasts at the beginning of your thread, where one pic was taken after your period and the other one before, such a huge difference!

Because my breasts are so small, there is not such a difference, but I took a picture at my NBE start and then almost 2 weeks later. Was happy about the little improvement, but as I said, now they are again smaller. Angry

Cannot wait to receive the breast pump! Big Grin

Good luck, hope it works well for you. I would never own one... there's no way I could explain it to my family. If someone "caught" me massaging my breasts, I don't think they'd worry much.Tongue

Hi roseblossom, how are you doing? Smile

Yes I was not sure whether I should buy the pump or not because I also do not have much privacy. But I am able to pump around 30 minutes every second day and twice a week I should have approx. 2 hours of privacy for pumping, so that's better than nothing, isn't it? Wink

I have added spearmint essential oil to my program today.
Only two drops per day, which equals to approx. 1000 mg of spearmint leaves.

Since spearmint should be taken in the follicular phase only (this is what I read) and it's cycle day 11 already, I am going to take it for 5 days now including cylce day 15 and then stop. Next cycle I will take it from cycle day 1 until day 15.

(18-12-2013, 03:02 PM)peggy Wrote:  Hi roseblossom, how are you doing? Smile

Yes I was not sure whether I should buy the pump or not because I also do not have much privacy. But I am able to pump around 30 minutes every second day and twice a week I should have approx. 2 hours of privacy for pumping, so that's better than nothing, isn't it? Wink

If you can find the privacy, go for it!

Everything is alright here. I am now doing massage in both directions, which seems to be working rather nicely. My breasts are almost the same size now, so at the end of the month I'll take another picture for comparison.

Hope the pump works well for you!

pumping is very good addition to your routine Smile keep on Big Grin

all your program is very healthy good one Smile i tried once before to eat like that but i just failed Big Grin i'm to skinny and i don't like food, so the tasteful food is very important for me, so i give up trying to eat healthy and just eat what i like Dodgy Big Grin

good luck honey you are in the right track Smile

(21-12-2013, 05:16 AM)roseblossom Wrote:  Everything is alright here. I am now doing massage in both directions, which seems to be working rather nicely. My breasts are almost the same size now, so at the end of the month I'll take another picture for comparison.

Wow, sounds amazing!! You are responding very well to the massage. Looking forward to see the new pictures. Wink

(21-12-2013, 05:16 AM)roseblossom Wrote:  Hope the pump works well for you!

Thanks, I hope too, since I do not see any progress with my current program so far. Sad

(21-12-2013, 02:32 PM)lora Wrote:  pumping is very good addition to your routine Smile keep on Big Grin

all your program is very healthy good one Smile i tried once before to eat like that but i just failed Big Grin i'm to skinny and i don't like food, so the tasteful food is very important for me, so i give up trying to eat healthy and just eat what i like Dodgy Big Grin

good luck honey you are in the right track Smile

Thanks lora! I hope to receive the pump next week. I have seen many before and after pictures in the Noogleberry gallery yesterday and the results of most women are stunning. I cannot wait to start pumping and I hope it will make my breasts bigger. Tongue

(21-12-2013, 08:01 PM)peggy Wrote:  Wow, sounds amazing!! You are responding very well to the massage. Looking forward to see the new pictures. Wink

Thanks! I'm very happy, honestly surprised. I'm sorry you haven't had much success with massage, but I wonder if it is related to diet? I have to admit, I have a pretty high fat diet. I usually eat eggs and bacon in the morning and pour butter over everything. I don't think I'd recommend my diet to other people, though...Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon