Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chance of growth? AAA or AA?

(27-05-2014, 11:49 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Hey peggy. Are you still wearing shaping bras? I keep thinking about the fact that you measure 35" bent over yet 33" when you're standing upright.

Good luck with maca!

Where can you buy shaping bras? Will this correct misplaced fat tissue because I have these unsightly folds under my armpit?

(31-12-2013, 03:28 PM)peggy Wrote:  Just decided to stop taking fenugreek. My hair loss rate increased since taking it and I am afraid the FG raises my testo levels. Taking it since only 9 days, so not sure if its really the FG but I read some studies which stated that FG can raise testosterone! Sad
sorry. me, again. i read everywhere that fenugreek helps with hairloss. i'm suffering from it, too, so that's why i've been drinking fenugreek tea and eating the seeds everyday. have you found anything that is working for your hair?

(26-02-2014, 06:02 PM)peggy Wrote:  I received my bust roller today! Tongue I did not use it yet, but it looks like it was cheaply made.
how did you like the bust roller?

(13-05-2014, 11:59 PM)peggy Wrote:  This is how I normally "noogle": I am standing, I put one cup on my left breast and start to pump. Then I do the same on the other side. Today I bent over and let all my breast tissue fall into the cup and then I pumped until there was enough pressure. I did that for the first time ever and wow I had such a swelling today - around 2 cm instead of just 0.5 cm!! Normally I swell for just 20 minutes but its now one hour later since I noogled and I still have 1.5 cm swelling. Smile
Do you remain bent over while the cups are on? I don't know if I can hang my head down that long without losing consciousness:-/

(20-06-2014, 12:06 AM)nsas Wrote:  Have a rare day off so I'm going through successful threads with a fine comb tooth. Seeing your before and after pics is really inspiring. Are you still doing the massage inwards and outwards? I thought inwards enlarge and outwards decrease?

I stopped doing the outwards massage, only doing inwards circles since a long time. I did the outwards circles only for a short period of time.

I bought my shaping bras at aliexpress.com. I cannot tell you if it will correct your misplaced fat tissue, since I never had that.

I liked the bust roller at the beginning but then I got lazy and now I use it only occasionally.

As regards my hair, I shed when my thyroid is out of balance (I am hypo). Maybe you should check if your thyroid is ok and also if you have enough iron?

And no I do NOT remain bent over while the cups are on. Tongue

(20-06-2014, 02:30 AM)peggy Wrote:  
(20-06-2014, 12:06 AM)nsas Wrote:  Have a rare day off so I'm going through successful threads with a fine comb tooth. Seeing your before and after pics is really inspiring. Are you still doing the massage inwards and outwards? I thought inwards enlarge and outwards decrease?

I stopped doing the outwards massage, only doing inwards circles since a long time. I did the outwards circles only for a short period of time.

I bought my shaping bras at aliexpress.com. I cannot tell you if it will correct your misplaced fat tissue, since I never had that.

I liked the bust roller at the beginning but then I got lazy and now I use it only occasionally.

As regards my hair, I shed when my thyroid is out of balance (I am hypo). Maybe you should check if your thyroid is ok and also if you have enough iron?

And no I do NOT remain bent over while the cups are on. Tongue

Thank you for answering all my questions:-)

sorry its not working.
I get a notification but there's no new message Sad

Peggy any updates on Maca?

Hi AA,

I have gained only 0,3 cm after one month of taking Maca. That's not much. I will still continue to take it and also use fenugreek from now on.

Butt or boobs? I want to take it for butt growth... Can't find hops anywhere :/

Boobs. My butt is 3 inches bigger. Tongue

Other changes:

- My skin is still OK, but it gets always a bit worse after my period.
- I am having a lot of erotic dreams...
- Still a lot of energy.

Your behind grew 3 inches?! That's crazy!!! I'm sure it looks good on you, but...

*backs away from the maca*

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon