Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chance of growth? AAA or AA?

NOOOOOOOOOOO, BB. You misunderstood me. Haha. Tongue
My booty measures 3 inches more than my boobs. It did NOT grow 3 inches since I started with Maca. Actually it did not grow at all since I started with Maca.

OHHHH LOLOLOL. Okay. I was like 'What on Earth kind of maca is that?!' Hahahaha!

Omg I thought you meant it grew 3 inches from maca!! Was about to run to my medicine cabinet and swallow all the maca I have haha
Well any growth is good progress so Maca agrees with you

Lol Aqua and BB, you guys are funny. Tongue Big Grin

Today I measured a bit more (bust). Smile

Ha ha, I was like "peggy's going to wind up in rap music videos!" Tongue I'm starting to be intrigued by maca. Really, anything that makes skin better interests me. I want pretty skin so badly.

Congrats on the growth! Smile

LOL BB. Tongue

I can't say for sure it's the Maca which makes my skin nice, since I started Red Reishi (DHT blocker) at the same time, as I was afraid I will break out from Maca.

Oooo, DHT blocker, you say? I need to look into this "Red Reishi!" I'm pretty sure DHT is my #1 enemy. Do you happen to have a link to where you bought it?

Sure, hun. Smile I bought it at Swanson Vitamins. Its pretty cheap there: https://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-...mg-60-caps

Reishi mushroom is very healthy and prevents cancer.

PS: More infos here: http://examine.com/supplements/Ganoderma+lucidum/

Thanks, peggy. It's quite cheap! And wow, cancer fighting. I can't believe I've never heard of it. I'll have to do some more research.

Thanks again! If I can nip this DHT in the bud, maybe I could actually get somewhere with my skin and boobs!

(30-06-2014, 01:33 PM)peggy Wrote:  Lol Aqua and BB, you guys are funny. Tongue Big Grin

Today I measured a bit more (bust). Smile

Glad you measured more today Peggy. I was having erotic type dreams too on my short time on Maca. It would probably have been a good libido boost for me. *sighsohwell*

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon