Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chance of growth? AAA or AA?

I took a nap and did "our" hypnosis session before and told myself that the pain is easing. After that I felt much better. Don't know what helped but I am happy that its MUCH better at the moment. Smile

Is it the cramps that are hurting, peggy? Have you tried a hot water bottle?

(16-04-2014, 08:01 PM)peggy Wrote:  I took a nap and did "our" hypnosis session before and told myself that the pain is easing. After that I felt much better. Don't know what helped but I am happy that its MUCH better at the moment. Smile

agree with BB - hottie!
I had a bath one day and that made the pain go away. The heat eases inflammation.

No hottie for me, it normally makes the pain even worser.

BB, yes the cramps hurt a lot, every time I have my period. I am glad that it is fine at the moment, but it can come back later.

Sad I'm sorry, peggy. Wish there was something I could do for you!

Not a problem. Right now I feel really good. Pain is 99% gone. Smile

Finished my period and my boobs are really small at the moment. Not that they were ever large Wink but right now they are so tiny and soft. Dodgy

I am curious how my skin will react to the "no herbs routine". Last month my skin was very nice and clear (maybe due to the spearmint?) and I hope I won't start to break out soon. I am still taking my vitamins though, just stopped all herbs.

(20-04-2014, 03:57 AM)peggy Wrote:  Finished my period and my boobs are really small at the moment. Not that they were ever large Wink but right now they are so tiny and soft. Dodgy

I am curious how my skin will react to the "no herbs routine". Last month my skin was very nice and clear (maybe due to the spearmint?) and I hope I won't start to break out soon. I am still taking my vitamins though, just stopped all herbs.

Il will be small with you Smile and Sad

Ugh, I hate the tiny-after-period feeling. So long as your boyfriend isn't around, bust out the Kangzhu cups and get yourself some swelling! Instant boost!

Used my K. cups yesterday for almost 2 hours, but swelling lasts only for max. 20 minutes. Sad Today he is around all day, but tomorrow I can use them again. Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon