Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chance of growth? AAA or AA?

Hi, I am new here. I am 33 and my breasts are very small, either AAA or AA. Do you think there is a chance that my boobs will grow when I start massaging them?

Currently I am taking 2000 mg MSM and want to increase the dosage to 3000 mg in a few days. I read that MSM can make the boobs fuller. I use it also for hair growth. Tongue

Yesterday I started listening to this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UIuhsoV60g
Not sure if it will help. Huh

I have attached a picture (will post more soon).

Measurements (11/24/2013):

Bust - 31'' (79 cm)
Underbust - 29.3'' (74.5 cm)
Waist - 26'' (66 cm)
Hips - 35'' (88 cm)

Goal: 32C or even 32D Tongue

Hi peggy!

You seem to have some breast tissue already- so I think you should be able to! I'm by no means an expert on this forum yet, but I think you have room to grow!

I might suggest looking into taking more than just MSM (fenugreek is a good start) and perhaps introducing some massage.

Good luck!

Hi Mako, thanks a lot for your reply. Smile

I started with massage yesterday, I am using flaxseed oil.

As regards the herbs, well I am not sure. I don't want to mess up my hormones. Fenugreek is really stinky and I am worried that I will smell like it when I sweat, since I live in a warm climate. So I think I will stick to the massage and MSM for now. Tongue

Thanks for wishing me luck!

Tripple A??? I'd say you're A cup. NO less than AA.

Thanks Miss, I was A when I took the birth control pill but since I stopped taking it in 2008 my breasts got much smaller, so I am pretty sure I am AA cup now. Sad

I'm gonna say A cup. Yours look a lot like mine did in high school, and I wore Ann A cup then. When I came here I still thought I was an A, turns out I was a B cup. Also ours are similar shapes Smile Whoo! And I think you will grow since you've got some tissue already.

Your waist shape is perfect btw and I am jealous!

Thanks a lot echapman, that made me smile. Smile

I am going to check out your program now. Big Grin

Made my own massage oil today. Wink It contains:

1 oz flaxseed oil
10 drops of fenugreek extract
5 drops of lavender essential oil
4 drops of geranium essential oil
4 drops of ylang ylang essential oil
2 drops of peppermint essential oil

As per my bf it smells like curry (because of the fenugreek). Rolleyes
I think however that the oil smells really nice, I like it. Tongue

(23-11-2013, 06:15 PM)peggy Wrote:  Measurements (11/24/2013):

Bust - 31'' (79 cm)
Underbust - 29.3'' (74.5 cm)
Waist - 26'' (66 cm)
Hips - 35'' (88 cm)

Goal: 32C or even 32D Tongue

Yes everyone is saying you shouldn't be an as or AAA you should be a 30a from the measurements yes I think you can grow you have breast tissue already.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon