Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chance of growth? AAA or AA?

Thank you myboobs Big Grin

Any growth is good growth right? Wink

Yes Lotus. Wink

Peggy thats great! A lot better than me! Is it visual growth along with measurable?
Can you tell me about black cholosh.. and you take progesterone dont you? Well done!

(11-01-2014, 12:45 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Peggy thats great! A lot better than me! Is it visual growth along with measurable?
Can you tell me about black cholosh.. and you take progesterone dont you? Well done!

Yes Ella, it is also visual growth and I can feel that my breasts are fuller. Smile I hope they won't shrink too much after my period is over.

Black cohosh is good when you are estrogen dominant and it apparently helps to balance the hormones. I use a tincture, it is an extract. I read that it can reduce menstrual cramps and I noticed that it helps with acne. I normally get some pimples right before my period, but this time my skin is really nice. Great bonus! Don't know if it helps with breast growth though.

Yes I used the progesterone cream in the luteal phase of my last cycle from day 15 - 29 but I used just a tiny amount. The normal dosage is 20-40 mg per day (as per Dr. Lee) but I used only 6-7 mg per day.

Hey peggy I was just going through ur thread a bit... didn't get a chance to read all of it yet but I just wanted to wish you much luck.

I noticed that your starting measurements are the same as mine were 4 yrs ago when I started my nbe. I was also around 31 and now Im around 35! So from willpower, persistence and noogleberry I have come a long way and I know you can too!

keep up the good work!

fingers crossed post period you maintain it! I haven't had any swelling pre period for the past two cycles now. I'm acutally disappointed. It was the only time during the month I felt like I had nice boobs!
PS hope to see a pic when your ready Smile
Id love to try PC and actually brought some but for now I have no intention of trying it yet.

(11-01-2014, 04:24 AM)Chelsee.p Wrote:  Hey peggy I was just going through ur thread a bit... didn't get a chance to read all of it yet but I just wanted to wish you much luck.

I noticed that your starting measurements are the same as mine were 4 yrs ago when I started my nbe. I was also around 31 and now Im around 35! So from willpower, persistence and noogleberry I have come a long way and I know you can too!

keep up the good work!

Thank you very much Chelsee. I saw your pics and they are very inspiring. Smile

(11-01-2014, 06:13 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  fingers crossed post period you maintain it! I haven't had any swelling pre period for the past two cycles now. I'm acutally disappointed. It was the only time during the month I felt like I had nice boobs!
PS hope to see a pic when your ready Smile
Id love to try PC and actually brought some but for now I have no intention of trying it yet.

Hi Ella,

sorry to hear that you had no swelling for the past two cycles. Sad

I will post a new pic on cycle day 15, which will be a two month update. Smile

How much pressure do you use when noogling peggy? I'm a very cautious noogler, I pump and hold to the point I feel mild pulling/swelling and now I see some fullness after noogling but its not measurable :s

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon