Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chance of growth? AAA or AA?

I pump until I feel a pulling which is still comfortable. My breasts are red but not too red (or blue). So I am neither a cautious noogler nor an agressive one. Medium noogler I would say. Tongue

I pump, hold the vaccum for 7-8 minutes, take off the cups, massage for 2-3 minutes and then pump again... I repeat this procedure as long as I have privacy.

Cycle day 6 and my breasts are again smaller than they were before my period. I would say they are 0,5 cm smaller. I will take new pics on cycle day 15 and hope until then they will be again larger. Wink

I changed my program since the start of my new cycle (which was on January 10th):

Massage:

-150-200 circular rubs inwards in the morning and 150-200 rubs outwards with almond oil in the evening.
- Japanese massage, twice daily (see post 16)

Breast Pump:

Received my breast pump on December 28th and I love it.
I use it daily between 20-40 minutes. If I have more privacy, I use it longer (up to two hours) but that doesn't happen very often. I pump 7-8 mins, then massage 2-3 mins, pump again etc.

Exercise:

- Dumbbell fly: 3 sets, 12 reps
- Chest press: 3 sets, 12 reps
- Wall push ups: 3 sets, 12 reps
Only 3x per week (getting lazy Dodgy )

NEW Supplements (NBE related):

- Progesterone cream (PC): only in luteal phase, but just 1/3rd of the recommended dose. From cycle day 15-28.

- Spearmint essential oil: 2 drops in a glass of water per day, but only on 5 days in follicular phase.

- Evening Primrose oil: 2 capsules per day, each caps has 1300 mg EPO (whole cycle).

- Black cohosh extract: 40 mg per day (whole cycle).

Still taking MSM (3-4g) and vitamins, not related to NBE.

Diet remains same (see post 17).

Hypnosis:

I am only listening to PetitMorte (3-4x per week) but I always fall asleep.

- PetitMorte or this (both the same)

Subliminal Sounds:

- NBE from Sapien Med 1-2x per day
- HGH 1x per day

Can't wait to see new pics! That's my favorite part of everyone's updates. Tongue

(15-01-2014, 09:32 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Can't wait to see new pics! That's my favorite part of everyone's updates. Tongue

Second that Jen!

(28-12-2013, 05:43 PM)peggy Wrote:  After noticing that all my pics from this thread are "googable", I have deleted the attachments from this thread. But my pics are still visible in my other thread (peggy's pics) in the "picture pages".

And something really embarrassing: My breast pump arrived and my bf opened the package!!! Blush Blush Blush

i'm sorry that this happened Blush this really really embarrassing BlushBlushBlush

(28-12-2013, 06:59 PM)peggy Wrote:  Ella, just go in your "User CP" and then click on "Manage Attachments" (on the left side). There you can delete them. Smile
The section "picture pages" is safe, as the pics there cannot be seen from non registered members. That's why I didn't delete my attachments there. Wink

I bought the pump at ebay and the shipping address was in the name of my bf, so that's why he openend it. Dodgy We received several packets today and he openend them all. When I saw my package openend I asked him if it was delivered in this condition or if HE openend it and he just said "I openend it". Nothing more. No questions from his side. So I said just "ok". Blush

I will make a picture of the package and the pump later when he is away. I had no chance to inspect it yet...Dodgy

hhhhhhhhhhhhh oh my god , i imagine this situation and i'm blushing now ,
i missed many things here , i don't want to remind you of that but i'm really really sorry that this happened to you , but he is a good guy Smile

(29-12-2013, 12:38 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Pretty eh Smile
this bra is sooooooo pretty ELLA , i like the shape of your boobs in , can't i get it online from amazon or something ?

Made a new picture today, which can be seen here: Peggy's Pics

Then I received saw palmetto tincture today and will start taking it. I didn't take the spearmint essential oil this cycle, as I always forget it. Dodgy

Oh and I bought larger cups for my breast pump in China today. Finally found the size LARGE. The ones I have are medium size and they measure only 106 x 102 mm. The large ones measure: 120 x 135 mm. L cups

Shipping takes however around 4-5 weeks. Dodgy

(15-01-2014, 07:10 PM)peggy Wrote:  Cycle day 6 and my breasts are again smaller than they were before my period. I would say they are 0,5 cm smaller. I will take new pics on cycle day 15 and hope until then they will be again larger. Wink

I changed my program since the start of my new cycle (which was on January 10th):

Massage:

-150-200 circular rubs inwards in the morning and 150-200 rubs outwards with almond oil in the evening.
- Japanese massage, twice daily (see post 16)

Breast Pump:

Received my breast pump on December 28th and I love it.
I use it daily between 20-40 minutes. If I have more privacy, I use it longer (up to two hours) but that doesn't happen very often. I pump 7-8 mins, then massage 2-3 mins, pump again etc.

Exercise:

- Dumbbell fly: 3 sets, 12 reps
- Chest press: 3 sets, 12 reps
- Wall push ups: 3 sets, 12 reps
Only 3x per week (getting lazy Dodgy )

NEW Supplements (NBE related):

- Progesterone cream (PC): only in luteal phase, but just 1/3rd of the recommended dose. From cycle day 15-28.

- Spearmint essential oil: 2 drops in a glass of water per day, but only on 5 days in follicular phase.

- Evening Primrose oil: 2 capsules per day, each caps has 1300 mg EPO (whole cycle).

- Black cohosh extract: 40 mg per day (whole cycle).

Still taking MSM (3-4g) and vitamins, not related to NBE.

Diet remains same (see post 17).

Hypnosis:

I am only listening to PetitMorte (3-4x per week) but I always fall asleep.

- PetitMorte or this (both the same)

Subliminal Sounds:

- NBE from Sapien Med 1-2x per day
- HGH 1x per day

Solid program Peggy! Wink

(25-11-2013, 08:45 PM)peggy Wrote:  Made my own massage oil today. Wink It contains:

1 oz flaxseed oil
10 drops of fenugreek extract
5 drops of lavender essential oil
4 drops of geranium essential oil
4 drops of ylang ylang essential oil
2 drops of peppermint essential oil

What a great idea!!!
Please tell more about the oils!!

Hi Lotus, thanks for your private message. Wink

I bought all the essential oils because I started making my own soap 3 years ago and if you want a nice smelling soap you have to either use essential oils or parfum oils and I chose the essential oils. Wink Recently I read that geranium, ylang ylang, lavender and clary sage eventually have estrogenic properties, so I thought I can use them in my breast oil. Also the fenugreek extract smells really weird and the essential oils can mask the smell a bit. Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon