Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

skin darkening

Hey everybody!
I've been listening to hypnosis mp3's and massaging my breast since some months ago. I don't use any herbs or creams.
Since then I have noticed an increase in fulness and roundness, and a little growth too Big Grin.
But since two days ago, I realized that the skin around my nipples and near my armpits is getting darker. My nipples didn't suffered any change until now, they just stayed the same color ever.

My skin tone is very, very pale. And this darker skin tone on my breasts is sooooo awkward...

Does anybody knows what may be causing this skin darkening?
Should I worry about it?

Thanks in advance.

Could you describe what the darkening looks like? I had a small patch of darkened skin appear near my breast, also.

It might be due to the constant massaging on this area causing the damage of superficial skin layer. Just guessing I'm not sure. I'm doing massaging as well but only for a few weeks so haven't noticed anything. I hope it does not have this kind of side effect.

It's just like the outside of my two breasts (the side area, near the armpit) was stained with some kind of brownish ink.

Today I also spotted a very small purple area a little above my right areola. It resembles a very tiny varicose, but I'm not sure of that.

Does it seem bruised at all? Since you weren't using anything to affect hormone levels, I can't imagine what would have caused a change like that.

It definitely seems bruised. And I forgot to mention that I've been listening to these videos since three weeks ago:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evPhuTAnL8E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz6SyBT2R7s

These videos are supposed to contain isochronic tones that increase estrogen and progesterone levels.

So, do you think that these videos may have affected my hormones? Or that my hormone levels are related to this change?

Amazing videos. Do you listen to that everyday? Does it work for you? I'm just curious how long it takes to work. And does the volume matters?

If they seem bruised, maybe you've been massaging too hard? I've read that hormonal changes can result in hyperpigmentation, but it normally occurs on the face as in the case of pregnancy. But I've also read that it can occur on the arms, so torso/chest being affected seems possible to me.

In your case, maybe try massaging more gently.

Hello fishgirl, thanks for tour answer!
I listen to each one of those videos once everyday in low/medium volume in my headphones. What I call low/medium volume is a volume that will allow me to hear other sounds or people talking to me while listening to the videos.
I haven't' seem any visible results yet, but sometimes when I listen to them I feel my breasts a bit heavier and tingly, so I suppose it's a good thing. I might keep on listening for the next weeks and see what happens.

prettylily: thanks a lot for your suggestions and commentaries. I will try using a lighter hand while massaging.

Hi Eagle27, thanks for answering my question. I don't know much about hypnosis. I probably will do some research on whether there is scientific evidence behind it. But I was thinking if it works, it might be better to listen to it while doing breast massage. Just a thought. I might try thatSmile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon