Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Results on High Raw - Post Your Results!

(25-06-2014, 05:57 PM)Puffy123 Wrote:  
(20-06-2014, 07:41 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(20-06-2014, 05:34 PM)Puffy123 Wrote:  
(20-06-2014, 04:25 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(08-06-2014, 10:53 PM)Puffy123 Wrote:  Here are the pics of my friends iris. I don't think whether if she has a mixed iris or not but I see the outer parts of the eyes being lighter than the inner parts. Also how light would her eyes be able to go if she started doing raw vegan?

[IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/33afbxg.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2wgw2dg.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/2mhu45u.jpg[IMG]

The 1st pic was in sunlight, the other two were in low lighting. I'll try getting pictures of them in normal or more intense sunlight.

I know I have been mia, I see your friend has good constitution for the most part, though there are those radial spokes from the colon ring. An iridologist I knew, said they were related to parasites. There are stress rings. It appears your friend has the solid brown eye type. Even genetic brown eyes can have two tone appearance, dependent on how toxic the colon ring is.

I cant say how light brown your friend can achieve as that is the journey your friend will have to explore on a healthy diet and detox protocols.

Ok thank you! Smile I'll let her know and I'll try and get her to join this site so she can post any progress she makes (it's been around a few days know since she has started the raw diet. She is eating around 70% raw atm.

She wants to try and get down hazel eyes if it's even possible.
Great! If she's shooting for a brown and blue two tone, it won't happen. But if she's gooing for honey, most def can happen. Very light golden brown. Those eyes are just as beautifulSmile

Yeah, she told me hazel brown eyes would be good. I don't even know what that colour is lol, maybe it is the gold/brown eyes?

Also I've been checking up on forums where those that are doing the raw diet have also experienced eye colour changes. It seems it takes longer for a darker iris to detox and show it's true colour. And a few experienced a drastic change from dark/very dark brown iris to a light honey iris with green on the outer edges after around 2 years.

My eyes are similar to the colour that RawKristina had before except mine are probably a bit darker hazel colour :/. I'm hoping to get green/brown eyes but getting blue/brown eyes would be a bonus. Only thing is I don't know if I will be consistent for long enough to see the change happen, it's been around 2.5 weeks right now and I already feel like giving in haha.
Well, it took Kristina quite some time and she went full on raw! I saw pics of her in two years of her journey, her eyes seem to change to a vibrant green. now 9 years in, they're practically blue. I suspect it will be more clean around that colon ring unless, shes not moving lymph enough to chelate those toxins out! I was a year in and getting to her stage of appearing green (from people's random comments), though I can tell I have some blue. I am not even fully raw. Its going to be diff for everyone of us, but I can see, this is going to take some time!

As far as one's eyes going through drastic changes are, I agree,
it can for someone who is really blue underneath and light brown I am suspecting as well. I see so many dark colon rings in brown eyed people and they have the lightest brown around and it looks like golden chestnut color.

(29-06-2014, 05:20 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(29-06-2014, 03:52 PM)Puffy123 Wrote:  Btw right now I will be fasting for a month like others Muslims. I'm half Middle Eastern and half white :p

What should I do during this month to maximise the detox of my body? Fasting is meant to be a good way of detoxing your body, should I just carry on with what I was doing by 70% raw? I am going to try my hardest to stay away from sugars, greasy foods etc and try not to overeat. This should help speed up the process Smile

Melons, grapes, and berries are supposed to be the most cleansing of them all. I do lots of water melon and canary melon. Fresh young coconut water is great too!

Good Luck with it!

Wow I haven't been on here for quite some time. Ok so I've done around 12-13 days now and I have 17-18 days left now. I'm in Sweden visiting family from my mums side so it's a bit more difficult for me to stay around 70/30 because of the food and the fact that the fast last around 20-21 hours a day!

right now I'm eating some foods with dairy or wheat whilst still eating a lot of raw food. I'm going to try and cut out dairy and wheat for maximum results for the last 2-3 weeks that is left and I'll start eating more grapes, melon etc.

Even though I haven't been doing what I should of, I've noticed my sclera becoming even more whiter/or brighter. Also I think I've seen a little change in my eye colour but I haven't had the chance to check properly. Only reason I haven't been able to upload any pics is because I don't have a digital camera as of now, and it's pretty difficult to take a clear picture with my iPhone 5s, if I am able to take a clear pic, I'll post it on here Smile

Ahh sorry I never updated. It's cause I never actually continued with the diet. I have trouble eating healthy in the first place. I'm doing it again I thought about just not giving up but I really want to try and see if it works. I need to go grocery shopping. Sorry I didn't keep my promise. It's not that it didn't work so I ditched the forum I just didn't continue.

(23-07-2014, 03:37 PM)annakoalabear Wrote:  Ahh sorry I never updated. It's cause I never actually continued with the diet. I have trouble eating healthy in the first place. I'm doing it again I thought about just not giving up but I really want to try and see if it works. I need to go grocery shopping. Sorry I didn't keep my promise. It's not that it didn't work so I ditched the forum I just didn't continue.

You don't have to eat 100% raw, just stay away from sugar, dairy, wheat and gmo soy. Avoid foods with additives and preservatives. Another Important thing Is your water. Try to drink water from your fridge or water bottle. You could use tap water your could use It for cooking. Cooking evaporates whatever Is In the water. Get a filter. Don't eat fish from Asia, the reason why Is disgusting.

Eat paleo with legumes, non gmo corn, gluten free grains and rice! If you want soy sauce use coconut aminos, liquid aminos, or better yet make your own soy sauce and don't put wheat In It or make a paleo "soy sauce". Do your research.

Ok I've still been continuing this but I haven't been able to cut down on wheat & dairy entirely. Like 1 days I'll go fully raw and then the next I will go raw + have a bit of dairy & wheat (is it ok to do that?) also could someone post some links as to what effect wheat & dairy have on body cleansing and eye colour please?

I haven't checked my eyes for about 20 days now and when I first looked I noticed the brown part of my eyes became a bit lighter and the green became more brighter. I also have stress rings which brown a yellow colour but now they look green sometimes in the sun. I think my eyes are slowly lightening.

How long would it take for my eyes to go a very light hazel colour or blue/green colour?

I'm really unsure how this works. I noticed pictures where eyes appear lighter the pupil or light is entering the eye at a different angle. Making eyes appear different shades. also different lighting, eye shadow, skin tone(tan vs pale)

I love the fact you eat raw, I have read a lot of positive aspects of the lifestyle but I'm not sure how it would lighten your eye pigment? Both my parents have green base/Brown speck eyes. genetically my dark Brown eyes are impossible. I have 4 full blood siblings 2 have eyes that match my parents. my twin has blue and I have Brown.
my husband has blue (the past 3 generations his entire family has blue) our 6 children have no blue eyes. 3 have green/Brown like my parents, two have Brown like mine (exactly) & our last child has one Brown eye and one green/Brown .

Since I don't understand how this works... hypothetical question... if I fed myself and children raw would our eyes turn blue... or green?? Would my sons eyes turn the same color. they have been pigmented different since birth?

I love genetics and hormones, so if anyone can enlighten me on how this works I would love to know.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon