Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Results on High Raw - Post Your Results!

(27-11-2013, 04:19 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(27-11-2013, 10:39 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  I would try this but im not sure this confuses me how eating like only fruit makes eyes lighter is it because your lacking something in your diet?
It also makes no sense the people I know with the most beautiful bright blue eyes were very unhealthy they took drugs smoked and ate mainly processed fried meats very little or no vegetable.
Another thing that scares me is the liver cleanse when I looked it up I mainly found don't do it its dangerous or that some people do it yearly are you sure its safe to do so often?
Can you explain more

For chicken bumps try a salt scrub then moisturize with coconut oil I think eating more unsalted nuts help too.

Omg! Its just a fruit fast with high electrolyte content to cleanse the system. I would suggest reading about how folks with light blue eyes they thought they had, had turned dark ocean blue on a clean diet. Just read about irigology. There would be a whole book to explain on all of this.

Yeah, many with sea green, grey, light blue eyes actually change! So one may have blue eyes, then discover they may have a darker version with hints of violet! Melanin varies greatly from one person to another.

I'm no frutarian. I don't advocate fruit or vegan only diets. I will go back to eating meat n everything else after ward.

I'm doing this fast for many many reasons. 6 liver flushes later and I'm still here. There's much more good about it than bad and the bad is when you're so toxic or not doing it correctly.

I gave cellulite I'd like to get rid of too. I want my tiny lil waist back. So I'm preparing to lose my boobs and butt for now to be healthy later.

OK i hope you good and dont loose your breasts you worked so hard for It was mostly looking at fullyrawkristina that scared me in some pictures she looks badly thin and the most unhealthy people I know have beautiful eyes so I can't see the exact connection with healthy eating.
The coconut water fast seems good are you going for 3days or a week? I'd be interested in hearing your results I may try after Xmas I'm seeing my family so I know I'm going to eat crazy.

Im Fianna shoot for 21 days. I know, drastic but my body needs it. I want to do at the very least 10 days if not. I'll will def post resultsSmile

I have so much cellulite. I feel like those fatty deposits are taking up my fat cells to go to my breasts so I will expirement to see if I can get the ideal healthy fat distrobution . I know it will take 3 months just to get my boobs n buttt back n I'll do a new program from there. As long as my glands have developed, I should get my breasts back. Crossing fingers! And toes!

This African-American woman who is a raw vegan still has dark eyes after 12 years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-q-0o7eAi50

(27-11-2013, 11:08 PM)Anonymouss Wrote:  This African-American woman who is a raw vegan still has dark eyes after 12 years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-q-0o7eAi50

Absolutely, It has to be in your genetics of course. I wonder if hers lightened or brightend at all from before, like black to chocolate brown. I know some black mixes who are having the same results as I am. I'll try to find it and post it. I know some whites have brown still after going raw vegan. Anette is a stunning beauty! Thanks for the link.

Maybe there's something ultra twisted About the mixed eye type. They say we have genetic issues that are a combo of the solid brown eye and the solid blue. Almost as if we have twice the predisposition to ailments And disease compared to the solid. Eye types. Double trouble. I have study more on iridology.

http://www.healingtalks.com/nutrition-an...red-foods/

I strongly believe both of my eyes are mixed color there specks of lighter brown all over the place, and in my left there is a huge(you know) one.

For the woman I meant to say 27 years not 12 years lol. I think tomorrow I am gonna ruin my diet(i am in week 2 1/2)

I think my eyes have lighten around the pupil there is like a lining like the sun, that has black marks that are now more visible? and lines around the iris now golden?

are they my imagination or they are they lightening?

and for young coconuts why don't you hit the Asian store?

(28-11-2013, 01:28 AM)Anonymouss Wrote:  I strongly believe both of my eyes are mixed color there specks of lighter brown all over the place, and in my left there is a huge(you know) one.

For the woman I meant to say 27 years not 12 years lol. I think tomorrow I am gonna ruin my diet(i am in week 2 1/2)

I think my eyes have lighten around the pupil there is like a lining like the sun, that has black marks that are now more visible? and lines around the iris now golden?

Yes! I just found one in my neighboring city. I should be fine now. They are small family Thai owned Smile

I think you may.just give it months. Some take a year before they notice while others take months. 6months and I noticed a difference.so you may be responding already. Just do the best you can. Its so hard around the holidays. I'm gonna have fried turkey n potato salad and gluten free stuffing!

(28-11-2013, 01:51 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(28-11-2013, 01:28 AM)Anonymouss Wrote:  I strongly believe both of my eyes are mixed color there specks of lighter brown all over the place, and in my left there is a huge(you know) one.

Yes! I just found one in my neighboring city. I should be fine now. They are small family Thai owned Smile

I think you may.just give it months. Some take a year before they notice while others take months. 6months and I noticed a difference.so you may be responding already. Just do the best you can. Its so hard around the holidays. I'm gonna have fried turkey n potato salad and gluten free stuffing!

I made 11+ SMALL cupcakes disappear, had a slice of pecan pie and 2 of pumpkin, 5-7 buiscuits about 2 cups turkey stuffing plus the cranberry sauce which was proccessed. How do I get rid of all this junk in my body?

I had not had sweets or anything with this much gluten in 3 days shy of 3 weeks until thnxgivin. I still eat fruit and drink my green juice.

I want eyes like Pauly D, as i've told I have a small section in the exact color as his, bu in my left I don't have it I have lighter spots and a extremely tiny bit of green, that I recently noticed. My eyes in certain light look like broken glass in a way I see everything in it, like if the color is breaking apart?

https://www.google.com/search?q=pauly+d&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=GDqZUpLcFcH6oAT3s4DwDQ&sqi=2&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1440&bih=712

(30-11-2013, 02:16 AM)Anonymouss Wrote:  
(28-11-2013, 01:51 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  

I made 11+ SMALL cupcakes disappear, had a slice of pecan pie and 2 of pumpkin, 5-7 buiscuits about 2 cups turkey stuffing plus the cranberry sauce which was proccessed. How do I get rid of all this junk in my body?

I had not had sweets or anything with this much gluten in 3 days shy of 3 weeks until thnxgivin. I still eat fruit and drink my green juice.

I want eyes like Pauly D, as i've told I have a small section in the exact color as his, bu in my left I don't have it I have lighter spots and a extremely tiny bit of green, that I recently noticed. My eyes in certain light look like broken glass in a way I see everything in it, like if the color is breaking apart?

https://www.google.com/search?q=pauly+d&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=GDqZUpLcFcH6oAT3s4DwDQ&sqi=2&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1440&bih=712

That's a lot of cup cakes! No one can say what your eyes will turn out like. If he is not true brown and let's say you are, you really can't compare the two irises and what you are likely to achieve. Vice versa.

So only time will tell. But if you see specks of actual green, you most likely have a mixed iris. So the breaking up of hues or casting of murkiness is a good sign if that is what you are noticing! Just keep doing it and in timd , your real color will reveal.

so I had enough of the holiday. I ate a lot of carbs.I'm starting my cleanse today. I am easing into it, had leftover potato salad which was delicious thank God its vegan. And I mixed my watermelon juice with coconut water of 2 coconut. I made out of the flesh, yogurt and it is culturing as I write this.so funny thing is, when my childhood best friend came to visit me, she noticed my eyes had change color significantly. They have brightened and as well as the hues going from a honey gold 2 green ish blue. She was really happy to see the changes. And I looked at her eyes and saw specks of blue and green.we are now both convinced, that our mercury fillings from childhood had made our eyes go darker. And it is quite possible that she has my iris of brown and blue.I plan on documenting her changes as well.

So today as well as from here on out, I plan on doing the following:
every morning when I get up, take two tablespoons of cultured coconut yogurt for gut healing (new bacteria) and carrying out any left over toxins as well as curve hunger. At night before bed, I will take another two tablespoons to carry out the toxins.

And for the rest of the day, I'm just going to have water mixed with coconut water. I might just add certain fruits like grapes if I have to eat. I'm going to just listen to my body. So today and here on out, I'm just gonna focus on two coconuts and 1 "real" brand of coconut water in a can per day. And I am going to really focus on 21 days at least.

I'm going to test my hashimotos antibodies sometime around February of next year. And I am really hoping to see that they have been all the way down to 0, crossing my fingers.

For some of you that are still sceptical on the eyes changing from healthy dieting, here's a before n after on someone:

http://consciousnourishment.org/2013/10/...egan-diet/

Of course not everyone will experience this nor to this degree. Not everyone is full of toxins either. But for those that suspect, you might want to look into cleansing.

One week on my juice fast. I have lost weight about 6lbs in 7 days!

I drink only 2quarts of fluids (coco water included.) No fluids after 7pm. I have been mixing it up with watermelon, spinach and kale. I eat 2-3 tablespoons of coconut yogurt and always drinking water from 2-3 coconuts.

I have been losing fat but not enough. I have mild detox symptoms of itching in random places like knees, belly and groin inner thighs and even areolas.

Fat is slowly coming off of my underbelly,face, butt and more off of under bust, chest and arms and maybe thighs.

Not much difference on my skin, which is what I really need.

As far as eyes, here is day 3 into my fast:

Although they have brightened up significantly, I'm thinking all of this green in my iris is due to acidity from fruit and yeast. So I am not doing fruit other than coconut for my cleanse. My two teeth were getting sensitive before I started. That tells me, I am low in minerals and greens and high in acid.The brown ring is still there but it seems to be lightening a bit and my brown radial streaks seem to be fading!

Excuse the funny look on my face. My eyes are wide open to catch up the sun. I think I'm chelating loads of heavy metals from my exposure and fillings as a child to adulthood.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon