Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Results on High Raw - Post Your Results!

I got a compliment on my eyes today at the farmers market Smile
I was also wearing prescription glasses.

Aaaaaa, it's just a bunch of farmers! What do they know? They probably thought you were a potato! ;-) (Just kidding.)

(03-01-2014, 01:33 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  I got a compliment on my eyes today at the farmers market Smile
I was also wearing prescription glasses.

you have earned it after all your hard work, I cant wait till my day comes.

Lol@Miss

@Anonymous,

Thank you! I wish you well on your journey.
You really have to be patient that's for sure. I'm over here checking daily. I hate that but I am really obsessed with health and vanity now!!!!

They have all to do with each other! You won't believe how common mixed irises really are. So many of us are just that toxic or nutrient deficient.

Can't wait to see your results!

On a side note:

Apparently the orange hue in my iris is due to pancreas, sugar imbalance/insulin resistance and possible carb malabsorbtion. I was hypoglycemic for a long time. I have not had an episode in years thank fully! But I do suspect pancreas and carb. I have 2 tiny black specks which means some kind of chronic issue with healing in some are of the body.

I have that yellow splotches casting in areas that is now lifting daily little by little.

What I juiced this am:

Grapes
Avocado
Carrot
Persimmon
Ripe kiwi
Can of coco water since I'm out of fresh
Aloe store bought for now. I have one growing
Kale

Its pretty darn good smoothie like consistency.

(03-01-2014, 05:00 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Lol@Miss

@Anonymous,

Thank you! I wish you well on your journey.
You really have to be patient that's for sure. I'm over here checking daily. I hate that but I am really obsessed with health and vanity now!!!!

They have all to do with each other! You won't believe how common mixed irises really are. So many of us are just that toxic or nutrient deficient.

Can't wait to see your results!

On a side note:

Apparently the orange hue in my iris is due to pancreas, sugar imbalance/insulin resistance and possible carb malabsorbtion. I was hypoglycemic for a long time. I have not had an episode in years thank fully! But I do suspect pancreas and carb. I have 2 tiny black specks which means some kind of chronic issue with healing in some are of the body.

I have that yellow splotches casting in areas that is now lifting daily little by little.

What I juiced this am:

Grapes
Avocado
Carrot
Persimmon
Ripe kiwi
Can of coco water since I'm out of fresh
Aloe store bought for now. I have one growing
Kale

Its pretty darn good smoothie like consistency.

I wouldn't juice avocado, it could rust.

You know my eye color, I think one of them is a mixed color but the other I am not sure of, I think both of my eyes are lightening at the same as well as the different color, will call it n.

For those who slack off, like me. Need to do liver flushes, so it evens out, and doesn't affect your eye color.

GloZell found out about the Honey, lets all pray it works for her. Lmao. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1flagV7N-C4

I blend and then strain via vitamixBig Grin

Didn't know it could rust a juicer. Liver flushing I'm trying to do more frequently. Hate those salts!

(04-01-2014, 02:01 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  I blend and then strain via vitamixBig Grin

Didn't know it could rust a juicer. Liver flushing I'm trying to do more frequently. Hate those salts!

I meant that the avocado itself oxidizes, rots or rusts, etc.

I hate salt too. I am gonna try to do it every other week. What I do is decrease the amount of salt and eat a spoonful at once; and then drink the water or fruit juice, so its quick and we don't have to suffer. I love cheating the system. Rolleyes

Oh I see. True, some folks are concerned with rancid factor or overoxidation. ts no concern with me as Its green n cold going down. I could see if its not consumed within a certain amount of time or if its over processed/ gets warm. I strain everything and keep a little fiber then drink it as its easier that the way.
As for the salts, I heard capsuling them is just fine. I will try that next time. I want to try flushing with different forms of fat like nuts and avocado. But I'm not sure if it will work. That oil concoction is nasty if it doesn't settle.

(04-01-2014, 02:47 AM)Anonymouss Wrote:  
(04-01-2014, 02:01 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  I blend and then strain via vitamixBig Grin

I meant that the avocado itself rusts or rots, oxidates, etc.

I hate salt too. I am gonna try to do it every other week. What I do is decrease the amount of salt and eat it all at once; and then drink the water or fruit juice, so its quick and we don't have to suffer. I love cheating the system. Rolleyes

Wink 

Question; if one eye is def a mixed color, is the other one as well Huh

After liver cleansings, people should drink aloe gel which is in fact bitter, HOWEVA; there are these days as common as dust bitter free aloes, as well!!

(05-01-2014, 03:47 AM)Anonymouss Wrote:  Question; if one eye is def a mixed color, is the other one as well Huh

After liver cleansings, people should drink aloe gel which is in fact bitter, HOWEVA; there are these days as common as dust bitter free aloes, as well!!

Good question.
Both irises should be identical. But its not unheard of to have two different looking irises. Its the cause factor that gets me. I wonder if its actually two different irises people have as opposed to an overcasting of toxins covering that one true iris type up. Sometimes one side of the body is more problematic than the other and it shows up in the iris on that side.

Wonder wonder. Are you experiencing changes in just one iris?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon