Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

*ALL INFORMATION THREAD*

Heart 

hey guys! I was thinking everyone would benefit from people posting all the really important info on nbe. the most important hormones and supplements needing to grow, what prevents you from going etc etc so this is the start of a thread where everyone can expand their minds with all the snippets of information people have gathered or experienced and not have to sift through it all Smile p.s my pictures will be up soon. go ahead and post! xx

I think #1 importance here is to stay healthy. Eat healthy, exercise, do positive things in your life and your body will work at it's optimal best..regardless of what methods you choose, supplements. Your body will respond better when you are healthy inside & out Smile

Personal experience being when i was eating junk food, overweight, and not exercising, my boobs went no where... and when I started eating good clean food, working out, my boobs responded to the PM, fenugreek, noogleberry combo I had been doing and I've seen good results now.

My biggest tip is start simple dont waste money on too many supplements you don't need start with a basic program and keep to low doses for the first month.
Im saying this because a lot of people rush into nbe after seeing chyiomilk and want to copy her very complicated program exactly when its very unlikely you need the same exact supplements as anyone else with the more complicated programs but if you start a basic program it can be good to try adding other supplements slowly so you can see what works for you.
Take breaks every few months helps prevent stalling growth.
Try to get your weight to normal a lot of underweight people have problems with nbe.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon