Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Whos mothers/sisters/family have big boobs when you dont?

Sad 

This rings true for me! Although I am certainly slimmer than my mother sisters and antys etc but they are all BIG busted except me :'(
This makes me wonder where the coffee intake may come into it..
My mum and sister don't drink it and big boobs. Me.. always drunk coffee but no more than 3 a day.
I wonder if French women as a whole have smaller boobs, when I think of French women I think of tall slim smoking coffee drinkers!
Makes you wonder!
Gawd knows how I'd fare giving up the coffee though - but I'm going to give it a try. It's just a shame I didn't give it up when I was on the herbs and maybe I may have seen better results!

Here! My mother, my sister and my aunt have all bigger boobs (all wearing at least a C cup).

I think I too would have been a 32 C but I made high-performance sport as a kid until I was 16 and when I hit puberty I told myself "I don't want big boobs" as this would have been hindering while doing high-performance sport.

I never drink coffee and I really think that my breast development was halted because I was "afraid" of getting boobs. So I hope hypnosis will help me. Wink

(01-12-2013, 07:43 PM)peggy Wrote:  Here! My mother, my sister and my aunt have all bigger boobs (all wearing at least a C cup).

I think I too would have been a 32 C but I made high-performance sport as a kid until I was 16 and when I hit puberty I told myself "I don't want big boobs" as this would have been hindering while doing high-performance sport.

I never drink coffee and I really think that my breast development was halted because I was "afraid" of getting boobs. So I hope hypnosis will help me. Wink

Hey peggy Smile
You know what! Same here. I was brought up with my grandmother and in their day girl's hid their breasts during puberty. I wonder to this day if she bound me to hide them but I grew up not wanting/being afraid to grow them. That said shows the power of the mind doesnt it.. maybe I should focus on the hypnosis too like you! I just have a very overactive mind. Steve jones hyp goes on too long but I love the soothing background sounds. The other hypnosis mp3s etc I found cheap and hard to believe or take serious ly

Yes, try it also with hypnosis. Smile I started with Kenneth Blake (http://www.blaketalks.com/breast-enhance...ement.html) and really like it so far. Have heard session 1-3 until now. The sessions are also quite long (between 30-60 min), today I will listen to session 4. I also have PetitMorte (http://www.overflowingbra.com/wiki/natur...orte_s_mp3) but haven't had the chance to listen to it long enough (only the first 10 minutes). But I like his voice and the backround music. Tongue

(01-12-2013, 08:32 PM)peggy Wrote:  Yes, try it also with hypnosis. Smile I started with Kenneth Blake (http://www.blaketalks.com/breast-enhance...ement.html) and really like it so far. Have heard session 1-3 until now. The sessions are also quite long (between 30-60 min), today I will listen to session 4. I also have PetitMorte (http://www.overflowingbra.com/wiki/natur...orte_s_mp3) but haven't had the chance to listen to it long enough (only the first 10 minutes). But I like his voice and the backround music. Tongue
Thanks peggy your awesome.
Will look into these ones Smile

You are most welcome. Big Grin

Mom's mom and sisters were all pretty big!! Mom is the 3rd of 4 girls, but has small tits. Her youngest sister had the biggest tits of them all, but the two olders were also pretty big, at least D cups. Both of my sisters were pretty small, even though dad's sister was on the large side. I'd say they're no bigger than B cups. My oldest sister has a daughter who, as far as I can tell, is still toting a set of bee stings and she's in her mid 20's!! I accidentally saw hers when she was 18 and she had no more than her areolas sticking out! I'd LOVE to tell her about PM and this site, but she doesn't know anything about me being here, is a huge holy roller and doesn't know that I know about her not having tits! One time, a few years ago, she went to Egypt and sent us back a picture of her on a camel near the pyramids and, in the picture she was wearing a tight red shirt and had HUGE tits under it!! Still, she wears loose clothing and multiple layers indicating she's trying to hide her flat chest!

The running joke was we came from a long line of small breasted men hatters! lol

(01-12-2013, 11:38 PM)karren Wrote:  The running joke was we came from a long line of small breasted men hatters! lol

Lol love it

My mom and grandmother both never grew past an A cup as far as I know but are both very very slim. My aunt on the other hand has large breasts and her daughter wears like a c cup I think? My cousin from my mom's brother also has really small boobs like me which I find odd because we are both built more like my aunt... Meaning we have wider hips, big butts, gain weight easily... Just didn't get the boobs.

I've thought about getting my cousin in on the whole nbe thing with me since I think she would do well with it especially now that she has had twins and swelled while she breastfed.

I too wonder if coffee has something to do with it since we both have to drink a cup just to function. I rarely drink more than one, but I wonder if I cut it out if I could get even better results than I am now.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon