Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Am I underdeveloped even though I've had two kids?

So I come from a family of women with larger chests. For some reason I got the real short end of the stick. Through high school I was an 32 A/B cup every time I got measured. I think my thyroid has played a large role in why I have not developed fully. When I was pregnant however I did get up to a C and a D when my milk came in. I had a hard time breastfeeding because I have very flat and small nipples but yes milk was still able to come out and I could pump.(Look up flat nipples and that's exactly what they look like) So is there a possibility that my breasts are still underdeveloped? After having kids my chest has full on deflated and I'm like a 32 AA now. I've tried quite a few things but only for 2-3 months at a time and have seen no growth. I have been trying NBE for about a year. I almost wonder if my Hashimoto's Disease (autoimmune thyroid disorder) is what's causing nothing to work. I found out I had Hashi's after I had my daughter and I've had an enlarged thyroid since I was at least 15. I'm only doing Breast Advance cream and Natureday Soap right now due to some period mishaps with PM. Here is some pics for you now. Mind you I am very skinny but I have been my whole life. My top half looks anorexic but I can promise you I am not. I've been around 120 lbs ever since I was in high school and I'm 5'9". The only time I gained weight was when I was pregnant. Honestly I hate it! I want to be like 140.

Measurements right now:
Upper bust: 31"
Bust: 30.5"
Underbust: 30"

Thanks for all.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The easiest way to see if they are underdeveloped is looking at the nipples are they puffy or flat then they are probably underdeveloped its a good sign that they got so big and made milk this means you have a good amount of breast tissue so you should be able to grow well.

(03-12-2013, 10:04 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  The easiest way to see if they are underdeveloped is looking at the nipples are they puffy or flat then they are probably underdeveloped its a good sign that they got so big and made milk this means you have a good amount of breast tissue so you should be able to grow well.

So if the nipples are puffy that most likely means they're underdeveloped? Would that make it easier or harder to grow then? I have puffy. That's why I ask.

Well you have decent tissue so I think you should grow well. Massage every day and buy a noggleberry. You will be happy you did.

My nipple is flat. Not puffy. Look up flat nipples on google and that's my nipple for ya. It's just small and flat. lol. I don't have the little nub or whatever that is on the end. I was thrilled with my boobs when I was pregnant I just hate them so much now! I really can't afford a noogleberry right now and don't have time for it. Two young kids and school makes things frustrating.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon