Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newby needs help

Right so after careful consideration I'm going to invest in a noogleberry very soon!
I was just wondering if anyone had any tips as to the supplements which would benefit an underdeveloped / possibly tuberus girl achieve better and quicker results with NB?
I was supposed to reach a D/DD cup but my breast tissue has developed wide with saggy/puffy nipples and not a lot of breast tissue on top Sad
Also I'm from the UK and a student so the cheapest option would be preferable! don't know whether the Pueraria mirifica or bovine ovary option would be best.

(04-12-2013, 01:27 AM)jezabel Wrote:  Right so after careful consideration I'm going to invest in a noogleberry very soon!
I was just wondering if anyone had any tips as to the supplements which would benefit an underdeveloped / possibly tuberus girl achieve better and quicker results with NB?
I was supposed to reach a D/DD cup but my breast tissue has developed wide with saggy/puffy nipples and not a lot of breast tissue on top Sad
Also I'm from the UK and a student so the cheapest option would be preferable! don't know whether the Pueraria mirifica or bovine ovary option would be best.
In my opinion PF + FG + spearmint will help

Sorry to be a pain but what's PF and FG?
Also thank you Big Grin

(04-12-2013, 11:52 AM)jezabel Wrote:  Sorry to be a pain but what's PF and FG?
Also thank you Big Grin

PF- pureira merifica
FG i fenne greek
Wink

(04-12-2013, 12:08 PM)mymoobs Wrote:  
Also thank you Big Grin

PF- pureira merifica
FG i fenne greek
Wink

Just noticied you are a female Smile
FG - buy it in 500gm bags in most asian food shops
Soak heaped teaspoon per serving in water min 8 hrs 3 times a day
For PF google for cheapest source.
Worth adding is fennel -- uwailable 500gm pks in most asian shops.
Grind them - 2 heaped teaspoon per serving twice a day . Must soak for lest 6-8 hrs to get most out. Consume just liquids
Dont forget breast massage min twice a day
If you can afford tincture than go to justingriedients.com
I am from uk too Wink

(04-12-2013, 12:21 PM)mymoobs Wrote:  
(04-12-2013, 12:08 PM)mymoobs Wrote:  
Also thank you Big Grin

PF- pureira merifica
FG i fenne greek
Wink

Just noticied you are a female Smile
FG - buy it in 500gm bags in most asian food shops
Soak heaped teaspoon per serving in water min 8 hrs 3 times a day
For PF google for cheapest source.
Worth adding is fennel -- uwailable 500gm pks in most asian shops.
Grind them - 2 heaped teaspoon per serving twice a day . Must soak for lest 6-8 hrs to get most out. Consume just liquids
Dont forget breast massage min twice a day
If you can afford tincture than go to justingriedients.com
I am from uk too Wink

Thank you so much! Looking up cheapest PF now Smile

Ordered my first round of PM to see if it works and going to go to the Asian market for FG and Fennel and get some spearmint tea Smile
Then gonna order a Noogleberry after Christmas so I don't have to have it ordered to my parents' home!

(04-12-2013, 01:51 PM)jezabel Wrote:  Ordered my first round of PM to see if it works and going to go to the Asian market for FG and Fennel and get some spearmint tea Smile
Then gonna order a Noogleberry after Christmas so I don't have to have it ordered to my parents' home!
you might find spearmint capsules work out cheaper Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon