Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Im giving up coffee today!!!!! Annnnd ive found

Wink 

Big Grin a coffee alternative with a little gurana in it which will give the boost you need in the mornings in place of caffeine! Im soo pleased cause I was dreading giving it up...
Anyway it DOESNT taste toooo bad! It tastes like a weak and not very good coffee but a coffee none the less Smile

That said if im awake all night staring at the ceiling on account of guarana overdose il take this post right back :p

(04-12-2013, 10:40 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Big Grin a coffee alternative with a little gurana in it which will give the boost you need in the mornings in place of caffeine! Im soo pleased cause I was dreading giving it up...
Anyway it DOESNT taste toooo bad! It tastes like a weak and not very good coffee but a coffee none the less Smile

That said if im awake all night staring at the ceiling on account of guarana overdose il take this post right back :p

Good to know ellacraig. I have also given up coffee, during the week. It hasn't been to bad. Still need something to give me a boost.

(05-12-2013, 05:03 AM)Tinytots Wrote:  
(04-12-2013, 10:40 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Big Grin a coffee alternative with a little gurana in it which will give the boost you need in the mornings in place of caffeine! Im soo pleased cause I was dreading giving it up...

Good to know ellacraig. I have also given up coffee, during the week. It hasn't been to bad. Still need something to give me a boost.

why did you give up tiny? glad youre doing ok. ive drunk coffee for 17 years! when I found this coffee sub this morning I was over the moon. its a mental thing with me, I figured I needed the caffeine boost so finding something that offers that without the caffeine! AWESOME! And although it bears some resemblance to drinking dirt and roots its actually not half bad.. I may just add some decaf coffee to it to mask the taste a bit

That was my new years goal too. I've had coffee maybe 6-10 times this year. HUGE improvement mind you. I now drink green or red tea pretty much every day. No more crashes and FAR healthier. Fruit juices are great too. Coffee is evil I swear! Giving us false energy and then horrible crashes. If we take care of ourselves, eat healthy, drink healthy drinks, there never are crashes.

(05-12-2013, 07:39 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  That was my new years goal too. I've had coffee maybe 6-10 times this year. HUGE improvement mind you. I now drink green or red tea pretty much every day. No more crashes and FAR healthier. Fruit juices are great too. Coffee is evil I swear! Giving us false energy and then horrible crashes. If we take care of ourselves, eat healthy, drink healthy drinks, there never are crashes.

im glad to hear that jen. im "trying" to give it up cause my gut instinct tells me its not helping me generally health wise and I too have suffered from the nervous jitters within an hour of 2 with coffee so looking forward to some health benefits.
the clincher being in 50% of people caffeine interferes with estrogen metabolism and also gaba production. less gaba less growth hormones to us in our 30s. So for NBE yeh it seems a good choice.
that said be interesting if that has also played a part in your great success jen Smile
now the big thing... GIVING UP THE WINE!!!!

Yeah, reading up on caffeine being an inhibitor definitely helped me quit. Why quit the wine? I don't drink tooooo often, but when I do it's usually wine.

(05-12-2013, 08:30 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Yeah, reading up on caffeine being an inhibitor definitely helped me quit. Why quit the wine? I don't drink tooooo often, but when I do it's usually wine.

Smile the wine has nothing to do with nbe but more to do with a general detox for my liver! I love to have 1 or 2 wines daily. Its my Achilles heel Sad
I have a growth in my eye jen which is supposedly liver related accord ing to any naturopath or herbalist. Thats why I gave up the herbs too. Not to overburden the liver. Il go ahead and say it.. I have really nice big blue eyes! The thought of having a surgeon grafting the growth off and all the residual side effects freaks the HELL out of me.. hence the 360 of dropping herbs/caffeine and potentially wine *sobsmyheartouy*

(05-12-2013, 05:44 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

why did you give up tiny? glad youre doing ok. ive drunk coffee for 17 years! when I found this coffee sub this morning I was over the moon. its a mental thing with me, I figured I needed the caffeine boost so finding something that offers that without the caffeine! AWESOME! And although it bears some resemblance to drinking dirt and roots its actually not half bad.. I may just add some decaf coffee to it to mask the taste a bit

Well first of all it was because of taking pm. Second was I know it's not good for me. I was only treating myself to a cup or 2 on the weekend. I do feel better without it. I still get rapid heart rate (some anxiety) without it. But I love the boost it gives me. Otherwise I have been drinking the bustea or fennel or just water and milk. It's just my really bad habit I didn't want to give up. But I want boobs and better skin.
I just want to be healthy.

(06-12-2013, 04:57 AM)Tinytots Wrote:  
(05-12-2013, 05:44 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Well first of all it was because of taking pm. Second was I know it's not good for me. I was only treating myself to a cup or 2 on the weekend. I do feel better without it. I still get rapid heart rate (some anxiety) without it. But I love the boost it gives me. Otherwise I have been drinking the bustea or fennel or just water and milk. It's just my really bad habit I didn't want to give up. But I want boobs and better skin.
I just want to be healthy.

good on you. as do I. be good if we could see into a magic ball and see just what damage coffee potentially does or doesn't do :p

I've been on internet for hours today. Actually saw a B.E. formula that contained caffeine!! It said, Caffeine's good because it contains antioxidants. Can't remember what formula was called.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon