Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Im giving up coffee today!!!!! Annnnd ive found

(03-01-2014, 08:25 PM)Karren Wrote:  I know.... and add chocolate to the list! lol. I wish the soft drinks sweetened with Stevie were more readily available!... I'd drink water but it taste so.... boring!

Oh karren you couldn't pick worse addictions now could ya!
Bloody caffeine. It is a drug now though isn't it so its not really our fault then ...

At home all we have are caffeine free drinks so on weekends I have to sneak off to the store to stock up on caffeine and hide them away! lol. I'm an addict!

(03-01-2014, 08:47 PM)Karren Wrote:  At home all we have are caffeine free drinks so on weekends I have to sneak off to the store to stock up on caffeine and hide them away! lol. I'm an addict!

Ha ha sneaky sneaky. Least you have that big ford ranger to hide them in!!! Wink I hide the choc icecream in small bags in the freezer and the chips tucked away between my clothes drawers, then I have a sneaky munch when the family go out ha ha. We are soo badd!

That reminds me I have 2 large bags of black licorice hiding in my lingerie drawer! lol

Dr Oz & Depak Chopra both say coffee is full of antioxidants and is good in moderation. Oz says with breakfast it promotes brain focusing. Effect of one cup lasts 4-6 hrs, so don't need more than that.
Dr Pepper contains ASPARTAME. In the body it turns into formaldehyde, linked to brain diseases MS & Parkinson's. It's banned in Japan & their low cal sodas contain stevia.
SUGAR attaches to collagen and breaks the fibres causing wrinkles and sagging.
It feeds cancer cells, lowers immunity & depletes minerals. This info stopped my family block binge every weekend. I now make my own chocolate with stevia. We need healthy collagen for our boobs. We can get it by taking gelatin, that's what's in chicken feet that's been discussed here. Best gelatin is Great Lakes. Grass fed & no detectable hormones.
Yes water is boring! There's mild flavoured mineral waters, sugar & artificial sweetener free. At home I add some drops of fruit flavoured stevia.

(04-01-2014, 08:13 AM)goldy Wrote:  Dr Oz & Depak Chopra both say coffee is full of antioxidants and is good in moderation. Oz says with breakfast it promotes brain focusing. Effect of one cup lasts 4-6 hrs, so don't need more than that.
Dr Pepper contains ASPARTAME. In the body it turns into formaldehyde, linked to brain diseases MS & Parkinson's. It's banned in Japan & their low cal sodas contain stevia.
SUGAR attaches to collagen and breaks the fibres causing wrinkles and sagging.
It feeds cancer cells, lowers immunity & depletes minerals. This info stopped my family block binge every weekend. I now make my own chocolate with stevia. We need healthy collagen for our boobs. We can get it by taking gelatin, that's what's in chicken feet that's been discussed here. Best gelatin is Great Lakes. Grass fed & no detectable hormones.
Yes water is boring! There's mild flavoured mineral waters, sugar & artificial sweetener free. At home I add some drops of fruit flavoured stevia.

Thanks goldy Smile yes im weaning down to 1 and then inka after that.
Yes agreed with the soda drinks. I very rarely touch them. My husband does though and I wish I could stop him but sadly he wont listen.

I drink 1 to 2 cups of homemade Kombucha and I love it. Smile

(04-01-2014, 06:44 PM)peggy Wrote:  I drink 1 to 2 cups of homemade Kombucha and I love it. Smile

*GOOGLESKOMBUCHA*

I drink yerba Mate. But i don´t know if it is bad for NBE.

hmm danim you may be right there.
ive just read some conflicting information re yerba mate.. plus it tastes dreadful. il happily stop with the yerba mate!

but peggy after a brief read up on kombucha that seems like a much safer option, incredible in fact.

what can you drink in the mornings that will give you that little boost caffeine does but without caffeine?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon