Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to build breast tissue on top

I'm completely flat at the top of my boobs but I have some at the bottom. What causes that? How can I get the top part to grow and match the bottom more?

(06-12-2013, 05:53 AM)sweetpea Wrote:  I'm completely flat at the top of my boobs but I have some at the bottom. What causes that? How can I get the top part to grow and match the bottom more?

im the same. my inspiration on here says to massge the top parts, which im starting to do. time will tell I guess. ps I think its pretty common Sad

I think it depends where your glands actually sit on your chest. We have a number of mammary glands on each breast. Some have more and some have less.

Mine sit high on my chest so I have top tissue and hardly any on the bottoms. Cannot figure how to change this. I don't think it ever will be drastic.

I think a pump can help a lot with cleavage.

Since it has to do with our glands, do you think taking goat's rue can help since it stimulates the growth of new glands? I'll try massaging too. I tried noogleberry in the past but it didn't work for me.

(06-12-2013, 07:15 PM)sweetpea Wrote:  Since it has to do with our glands, do you think taking goat's rue can help since it stimulates the growth of new glands? I'll try massaging too. I tried noogleberry in the past but it didn't work for me.

https://www.google.co.nz/#q=WHAT+HERB+GR...ARY+TISSUE

this seems as good a place as any to research :p

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon