Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help..

(11-12-2013, 01:35 PM)prettylily Wrote:  There have been some women who've reported pretty significant increase in cup size. Though I agree that it's not exactly common.

It isn't??? How do all the women with DDD's or bigger get that way without going through AAA to DD first? Even if you went to bed a AAA and woke up a DDD or better, you STILL had to go through the whole process.

My family is practically FAMOUS for it's chronic back troubles, but, I've worn my D cup silicone breast enhancers (and even the person that makes them claims they are much bigger than their stated size) for days on end and have yet to have ANY back trouble from them.

Well, I meant people who were growing their breasts intentionally post-puberty... As for the back problems, I have very little experience with big breasts, so I just took fishgirl's word for it. Blush

(12-12-2013, 02:39 AM)prettylily Wrote:  Well, I meant people who were growing their breasts intentionally post-puberty...
Oh, I see. But, what about Chrissy? (Do I have the right name, I've forgotten.) She went from nothing to, what, a triple D (?), in the past few years.

Okay, it's Cheryl1989. Sorry about calling you. Chrissy, Cheryl.

That's why I said some women reported a significant growth. But I kind of had the impression that going up four or five (permanent) cup sizes wasn't really the norm.

Either way, my point was that it's not very nice to exclude/discourage people just because they're not flat as a sheet.

(12-12-2013, 04:06 AM)prettylily Wrote:  Either way, my point was that it's not very nice to exclude/discourage people just because they're not flat as a sheet.

When did I do that?

You didn't. My original reply was in response to fishgirl's comment.

(12-12-2013, 05:13 AM)prettylily Wrote:  You didn't. My original reply was in response to fishgirl's comment.

Okay, sorry. Thanks for letting me know.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon