Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Any Advice warmly welcomed on my new programme

Wink 

shortly I will start my new programme, I am not very educated on the whole topic of herbs but have researched quite a lot. so much so it gives me a headache.

I have some pueraria I ordered which are 10:1 ratio (although I was told ratio doesn't matter, its about the active working ingredients within that matters, so these tablets have active 100mg miroestrol per tablet. I was advised only to take one tablet per day. Half a tablet for ladies who way 50kg or less.

also I am starting to drink a fenugreek and fennel tea. I have bought the powder from a local continental store which these herbs are readily available. 1teaspoon of each boiled with water, drink twice per day. Does any one know if this is sufficient?

I also have some whole fenugreek and fennel I was planning on soaking in some carrier oil for breast massage. Does anyone know if the oil will need heating before use and how long to soak?

finally ive just ordered some wild yam gel. I read it has a good effect on enlarging the breasts, not sure if its permanent though.

Any help on my plan will be great as im not sure if this will even work?
also plan to buy some hyaluronic acid.
Thankyou

(09-12-2013, 12:32 PM)mrsmnk16 Wrote:  shortly I will start my new programme, I am not very educated on the whole topic of herbs but have researched quite a lot. so much so it gives me a headache.

I have some pueraria I ordered which are 10:1 ratio (although I was told ratio doesn't matter, its about the active working ingredients within that matters, so these tablets have active 100mg miroestrol per tablet. I was advised only to take one tablet per day. Half a tablet for ladies who way 50kg or less.

also I am starting to drink a fenugreek and fennel tea. I have bought the powder from a local continental store which these herbs are readily available. 1teaspoon of each boiled with water, drink twice per day. Does any one know if this is sufficient?

I also have some whole fenugreek and fennel I was planning on soaking in some carrier oil for breast massage. Does anyone know if the oil will need heating before use and how long to soak?

finally ive just ordered some wild yam gel. I read it has a good effect on enlarging the breasts, not sure if its permanent though.

Any help on my plan will be great as im not sure if this will even work?
also plan to buy some hyaluronic acid.
Thankyou

FG FN is ok since you have yam gel u don't need anyother rub. PM needs to increase

how much would you recommend increasing daily dose of pm to? Each tablet contains a concentrated extract from 2500mg of dried White Kwao Krua root standardised to guarantee 100mg of Miroestrol.

Thankyou for your help in advance.

im also taking gelatinised maca root powder, im not sure if this will have any positive effects used with pm.

(09-12-2013, 02:32 PM)mrsmnk16 Wrote:  how much would you recommend increasing daily dose of pm to? Each tablet contains a concentrated extract from 2500mg of dried White Kwao Krua root standardised to guarantee 100mg of Miroestrol.

Thankyou for your help in advance.

im also taking gelatinised maca root powder, im not sure if this will have any positive effects used with pm.
since taking maka u dont need to increase pm

Unfortunatly I've had to stop taking the maca. Its causing me to be vommit. So could you tell me how much pm I should take per day. Also should I only take the pm during the first half of my cycle? And the tea and wild yam gel are they ok to use continuesly. Thankyou

(11-12-2013, 08:53 AM)mrsmnk16 Wrote:  Unfortunatly I've had to stop taking the maca. Its causing me to be vommit. So could you tell me how much pm I should take per day. Also should I only take the pm during the first half of my cycle? And the tea and wild yam gel are they ok to use continuesly. Thankyou

I am not a qualified physician to recommend a dose . But there is plenty of information on forum

When I first started taking pm I started out very slow. And each week gradually increased. Maybe start with 100mgs for awhile and see how that goes. If your getting headaches it's to much to fast. Give your body time to adjust. My first month I had headaches and cramps. And lowered my dosage until it went away.

Ok here's a quick update. I had to stop taking the fennel and fenugreek tea as my breasts started to fill up with milk and its been over a year since I breastfed. Does anyone know anything I can add to my programme without making a milk supply in the proccess. Thankyou

That's a sign of low progesterone which will inhibit NBE too. Progesterone cream should stop the milk even if you continue to use fenugreek and fennel. If you want to be more sure you may stop only the fennel and also add 500 mg vitex and 2500 mg mucuna pruriens (or much less of an extract). This is on top of PC. Then once you're sure it's dried up you can stop the vitex and MP and put the fennel back in, while continuing PC.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon